Posted 1 Nov 2023, 8:15 pm
Ground Software â Associate at Astranis
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
Internships at Astranis typically last for twelve weeks, and are hourly roles designed for students who are currently enrolled at a four-year university.
As an Intern, you will have an amazing opportunity to work on hard problems — we pride ourselves on giving everyone at Astranis a chance to do meaningful work on challenging projects, no matter their seniority. Many past interns have designed and tested hardware/software that is heading to space on our first satellite, and many of them are now full-time employees at Astranis.
If you are still a college student, please apply to join us as an Intern.
- Work with the engineering team to design, build, and implement our ground software system for GEOSat-1
- Collaborate with our operations and satellite teams to build command interfaces and telemetry screens that command and control our satellite through its mission
- This position is for 12 weeks
- Currently pursuing a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
- Object-oriented: Python or other
- Demonstrated ability to design, write, and test software from scratch
- US Citizenship or Green Card
- 55 hours per week minimum
- Must be onsite in San Francisco 3 days a week minimum
- Don't meet them all? Not a problem. Please apply even if you do not meet all these criteria.
- Database: SQL, NoSQL
- Experience with tools like Docker and load balancers for cloud resource provisioning, deployment, and management
- Inter process communication
Please mention the word **IMPROVEMENTS** and tag RMTE3LjEzMi4xODguMjA2 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTE3LjEzMi4xODguMjA2). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok