Posted 1 Nov 2023, 9:35 pm
Product Operations Manager at Axon
As the Sr. Product Operations Manager for TASER New Ventures, you will have overall execution responsibility for the planning and operational rhythm of the TASER New Ventures business. You will be responsible for running the overall processes associated with operating the TASER business to include strategic planning, budgeting, operations, and new product development. As well, you will own certain special projects that arise.
The successful candidate will coordinate a group of interrelated initiatives and teams into a cohesive model that coordinates expectations, resourcing, and goals to ensure cross-functional owners are aligned and progress is being made toward achieving strategic outcomes. The ability to bring disparate models and teams across the enterprise to ensure a low friction model that enables strategic business outcomes, increases collaboration, improves visibility and decreases risks is critical.
What you’ll do
Location: Scottsdale, AZ preferred, open to remote
Reports to: VP and Head of TASER New Ventures
- Drive focus on the strategic objectives and optimize delivery across programs and projects; develop positive relationships and drive planning/coordination processes with key technology, functional leaders and stakeholders across multiple business units
- Work with Finance, People Operations, Product, and other functional areas to ensure excellence in all operational and fiscal activities including staffing levels, budgets, and planning
- Scale key activities around data management, analytics, and reporting across our integrated planning processes for developing our long-range plans, quarterly business reviews, and budgeting processes.
- Drive analysis and recommendations to help build scalable processes for managing against our budget targets and gaining insight into how we invest our dollars across the portfolio.
- Develop and lead regular ‘rhythm of the business’ cadences, including regular review of projects and progress against goals; integrate TASER cadences into executive leadership cadences
- Leads and supports initiatives to identify and implement process improvements in support of our business
- Build out a formal structure/process for talent recruitment and development to unlock the single biggest blocker to future growth - staffing and ramping key resources.
- Own the product development process for TASER products to ensure effective transition between prototyping and low-rate initial production and eventually higher rate production
- Special projects as identified by the VP and Head of TASER New Ventures, SVP and head of TASER Pillar, and the Product Operations Manager
Your Day to Day
- Build and manage an operational cadence to drive efficient planning and cross-functional coordination
- Build our internal and external communications and coordination structure by implementing best-in-class business support systems and processes to support.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership to optimize fluid integration and efficiency throughout the product lifecycle
- Be a go-between for staff, operational and department leaders, and VP of TASER New Ventures; ensure documentation, proposals, and communications are efficiently communicated at an executive level
- Plan for and coordinate key planning initiatives such as strategic planning, budgeting, pricing, and product road mapping; supervise daily operations and help oversee projects of high importance.
- Oversee the people operations for the TASER business to include recruiting, onboarding, training, and developing our talent.
- Expected travel 10-15% annually
What you bring
- Strong cross-functional business experience managing budgeting, financial, and operations planning experience; Product Management and start-up experience a plus
- Experience managing all activities associated with a product lifecycle to include - Go-To-Market plan creation, demand planning, supply chain and manufacturing strategy, and sales support.
- Detail oriented, structured thinker and communicator
- Strong written and oral communication skill sets via email, written presentations, and in-person dicussions
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with advanced electronics products and enterprise customers
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in a technical (engineering) or business-related field
- Prefer MBA or similar advanced degree
- Prefer experience working with law enforcement, military, or other governmental agencies; prior functional experience as chief of staff a plus
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
- And yes, we have snacks in our offices
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work.
Please mention the word **EXULTINGLY** and tag RMTE3LjEzMi4xODguMjA2 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTE3LjEzMi4xODguMjA2). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok