Posted 31 Oct 2023, 3:35 am
Data Entry Assistant at Schumack Engineered Construction
We are looking for a Data Entry Assistant to join our team. The clerk will be responsible for entering and analyzing data that will be used to determine production and shipping schedules, customer’s initial and fulfillment orders and basic bookkeeping amongst other miscellaneous tasks.
· Entering customer orders in the system with appropriate details
· Entering bills, and payments in the system
· Organizing and scanning day-to-day documentation
· Manipulating files listing programmed shipments and merchandise stock.
· Sending order reports as needed
· B2b portal management
· Organize and maintain e-mail customer database and store locator with up-to date information
· Analyzing orders and advising customer of any suggested/required modifications.
· Customer catalog management
· Order specific materials needed for special orders
· Generating/Modifying order related forms
*This is not inclusive of all tasks that may be assigned.
· Team Player
· Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time
· Full-time availability
· Organizational skills
· Microsoft Office savviness
· Strong Focus
· Communication skills
Paid time off
Work from home
•8 hour shift
•Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)\n
Please mention the word **ANGEL** and tag RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok