Posted 31 Oct 2023, 3:50 am
FinCrime Escalations Team Lead at Careers at Tide
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As any leadership position, Team Leaders at Tide are instrumental in making sure everything runs smoothly from a Member Support perspective. It's an exciting role that will require a jack of all trades approach and a strong ownership mindset. You'll have a dynamic variety of tasks on a day-to-day basis and face challenges that often require a unique solution.
Your main task as the name suggests, will be naturally to lead and manage your team of agents. This aspect would require excellent social skills and solid communication abilities. You will be directly responsible for the performance of your team and the successful completion of their targets. As a start-up, Tide is full of energetic people willing to grow and exceed expectations. Perseverance and hard work are values we strongly believe in. At the same time, this comes with the realisation that teamwork and camaraderie are essential. Leadership comes from within - by giving example, providing motivation and unity.
Member Support is the frontline of Tide - this is the place where everything critical happens. As you and your team deal with members and their queries, you will gain a valuable, keen understanding and knowledge of their needs. This is crucial information which can be used to optimise our department and organisation as a whole.
Our main mission is to help our members save time and assist them in running their business smoothly. As one team, we act on data to discover, create and deliver what's best for our members. A solid part of this process is reviewing, monitoring and challenging KPI data to identify shortfalls in the service and implement processes for improvement.
As a Team Leader of the Fincrime Escalations Team you’ll be dealing with:
- Management of agents and all aspects related to that task - assisting them with difficult cases and providing guidance where necessary.
- Assigning tasks including daily organisation of the workload.
- Mentoring employees, monitoring their progress, goals, and removing blockers that prevent them from performing well. Providing guidance and support to agents with their long-term career journey at Tide.
- Reporting, analysing data, spotting patterns, improving processes and work practices.
- Schedule creation and organisation, a variety of planning tasks.
- Liaison between different departments and team leads of other teams - coordinating across different business areas to achieve a common goal.
- Participation in the recruitment process and acquisition of new staff in Member Support.
- Assistance with escalated queries from members which require a more hands on approach and attention to detail.
What makes you a great fit:
- You’ve spent at least three years in a team leading role with customer service experience - phone-handling teams with multitasking - handling calls, chats and emails.
- You’re organised, pragmatic and capable of leading an interdisciplinary team; we’re after someone who’s not afraid to take the initiative and remove any blockers wherever necessary. Our goal is to provide a quality leading industry service and assistance to our members that leaves them delighted.
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
- You have excellent communication skills and a positive goal-oriented attitude.
- You have adept command of the English language, both written and verbal - C1/C2 level.
- Ability to detect patterns, recognize opportunities for change and improvement of processes or established work practices.
- Familiarity with Kustomer, traditional banking and the fintech industry would be considered a plus.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid leave
- Additional health and dental insurance
- We invest in your development with a 40k INR professional L&D budget per year and up to 3 L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working - please note you will have to visit the Hyderabad office 4 times a year and during high-level leadership visits. You will be notified about that at least 2 weeks in advance.
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for one month of the year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.
Please mention the word **MAJESTY** and tag RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok