Posted 31 Oct 2023, 8:00 am
Data Analyst at Veeva Systems
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Link’s vision is to build connected data applications to improve research and patient outcomes. We are looking for an organized and experienced data analyst to join the Veeva Link product team.
You will participate in the development and implementation of a data governance framework. Your primary responsibility will be establishing processes for continuously monitoring data quality and working with various teams to remediate identified gaps. You will ensure the overall quality of scientific leader profiles for our product.
You will also be responsible for further developing and managing data policies, standards, and processes. The ideal candidate will have experience in quantitative data analysis and developing manuals, process outlines, or implementation procedures.\n
What You'll Do
- Further develop and manage data policies, standards, and processes
- Ensure processes are in place to proactively detect, correct and prevent invalid data values
- Ensure high quality of key people profiles
- Develop data quality metrics that identify gaps and ensure compliance with standards across the organization
- Work with the operational and software development teams to remediate identified gaps using both manual and automated solutions
- Create weekly data quality reports and updates
- University degree in medicine or life sciences
- Working experience in a data analytical role
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Exposure to SQL query writing and scripting (Python)
- Comfortable working with data and making data-driven decisions
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels within the organization
- Organized and able to manage multiple timelines, projects, and schedules
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Experienced in developing manuals, process outlines, and implementation procedures
Nice to Have
- Experience with one or more Data Analysis tools, e.g., Knime, Tableau, etc
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Experienced with Atlassian Jira
- Experienced with healthcare/pharmaceutical data
Perks & Benefits
- Fitness reimbursement
- A significant contribution to the pension fund
- Life insurance
- Personal development budget
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.
Please mention the word **GLEEFULLY** and tag RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok