Posted 31 Oct 2023, 8:00 am
Business Development Manager EMEA at dLocal
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 40 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team that makes it all happen, in a flexible, remote-first dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 800+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
Sell dLocal's payment solutions to e-commerce cross-border merchants and PSPs generating new business.
Structure, implement, and manage growth-related operational strategies and processes.
Identify opportunities to secure new business by establishing relationships with clients and prospects
Build and develop long-term strategic partnerships with Global merchants.
Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts
Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to broaden the scope of services offered to existing clients.
Maintain personal networks, participate in and attend professional conferences and industry events, and develop other means of generating interest from potential clients
Help our sales team as a regional expert\n
What skills do I need?
- Nigerian resident who is passionate about emerging markets, open to constant change in an ambiguous, fast paced environment.
- Sales experience, preferably at a technology company within the EMEA region, with a track record of top performance
- A self-starter, open to work across time zones with teams from all over the world
- Experience in payments or other financial systems and thorough knowledge of the market is a plus
- Proven success partnering and working cross-functionally to make things happen
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to solve tough problems
- Team player who can effectively lead a project or participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organisations
- Deal closer and strong negotiator
- Fluent English is a must. Other languages are a plus!
- Able to travel
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!
Please mention the word **SWANK** and tag RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok