Posted 31 Oct 2023, 2:50 pm
Enterprise Marketing Manager at HyperionDev
HyperionDev is one of the largest providers of accelerated tech education in EMEA and one of the oldest providers of 'coding bootcamps' in the world. We work with top universities such as Imperial College London, The London School of Economics, The University of Edinburgh, and Stellenbosch University to deliver structured technical courses and bootcamps that accelerate people into fulfilling tech careers. We have been recognised as one of the top education technology scaleups in the world and gained the financial backing of Meta (previously Facebook) which recognised us as the most socially impactful startup operating in Africa, where we initially started our work.
We are dedicated to closing the global tech skills gap and we achieve this by integrating tech education with human mentorship and expert code review powered by a workforce in Southern Africa, which lowers the cost of an accessible education in technology. This model has been successful, allowing us to reach millions of learners a year from over 60 countries. We have also partnered with government bodies such as the UK's Department for Education who provide scholarships for students to study on our bootcamps and gain employment at companies such as AstraZeneca and the United Kingdom's National Health Service (NHS).
We're backed by nearly 2000 investors, having raised the largest crowdfunding round of funding for an edtech company in history. As a primarily bootstrapped, profitable, and scale up tech business join us as we play our part in making the world a more stable, safer, and fair place
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a highly self-motivated, and dynamic team member with a great sense of responsibility to support the University Partnerships team in their growth journey at HyperionDev. You should have excellent business acumen, high standards, the ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders, and the desire to shape conversations on the future of education
This team member will be instrumental in driving business growth by building brand awareness for HyperionDev among the higher education industry and generating leads via multiple marketing channels.
This is a high exposure position that requires independent thinking, self-discipline and professionalism. The Enterprise Marketing Manager will be responsible for all aspects of demand generation - including initiating marketing campaigns ideas/concepts, planning and executing email marketing campaigns, mapping the customer marketing journey using account based marketing, assembling and organizing industry events, budgeting, stakeholder communication and invitations, reporting, travel arrangements and scheduling on platforms used to host the virtual events.
- Events: Work alongside the University Partnerships team to drive planning and logistics for virtual and live events and conferences that HyperionDev attends, sponsors and hosts across geographies. Develop and deploy event promotions, gather data from attendees, coordinate speakers and work with internal stakeholders and sales to ensure timely follow-up.
- Industry/B2B Marketing: Drive awareness, pipeline creation, and acceleration to drive new university partnerships in priority countries via integrated marketing plans.
- Email Outreach: Design, lead and execute B2B email and lead acquisition campaigns
- Content Creation: Create and promote high-quality content that engages stakeholders and audiences, both activities and events
- Customer Case Studies: Work within the organization to secure approvals and logos from customers to create case studies; manage the case study review cycle
- Working with leadership: Work with the university partnership leadership team across geographies to enhance marketing and outreach support and facilitate a seamless and coherent sales process.
- Measuring success: Measure, analyze, report, and optimize the performance of integrated campaigns to ensure maximum ROI across all channels (webinars, email marketing, organic/paid media, etc)
- Communicate campaign findings to marketing leadership, highlighting wins, losses, and opportunities to inform future strategy iteration
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience in a fast-growth environment- managing enterprise/B2b marketing programs.
- Knowledge of CRM, prospecting tools such as Hubspot, Nutshell, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo and building reports/dashboards
- Proven track record of managing enterprise marketing programs such as email campaigns, webinars, events, paid ads with focus on KPI measurement (e.g. MQL’s, SAL’s)
- Ability to work cross-functionally with people across the company to gather the necessary information to execute campaigns and programs
- Demonstrated history of data-driven approach to demand generation
- Background in building and analyzing reports in CRM and analytics software
- Knowledge of account based marketing and how to market personas at large enterprise companies/universities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with handling multiple projects at once and drive alignment across multiple stakeholders
- Must be flexible to work in cross functional time zones.
- A degree in Marketing, Communications and/or Events coordination
- Prior experience working in education/with universities
- Experience with Project Management tools like Asana, Basecamp and/ or Trello
- Comfortable using Canva or other tools for design
- Experience with contracting agencies, suppliers and freelancers
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Hybrid working: We are a hybrid-friendly organisation and offer flexible work options. Remote working options are available for candidates not in proximity of a HyperionDev campus
Join the heart of tech in Africa, the US, and Europe: You'll work with the best of the best and rub shoulders with the world leaders in edtech, developer education, and developer assessments. Join one of the most ambitious and highest performing tech companies in the space, with a founding team that draws experience from top tech companies.
Life-changing work: Solve real problems that make education and tech careers accessible to those who need it most: you're allowed to brag about it.
Please mention the word **ELECTRIFY** and tag RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok