Posted 31 Oct 2023, 3:45 pm
KYC Manager at Careers at Tide
Department : Member Operations (IN)
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTech’s in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale
As part of our commitment to innovation and customer-centricity, we are seeking a highly skilled and motivated KYC Manager to join our team. This role will play a crucial part in ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements while delivering a seamless and efficient video KYC process.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- You will be the subject matter expert on video KYC and managing a team of vKYC team leads, supervisors and analysts (if required) for India Operations
- Hiring and building up a multilingual, performance driven, dynamic team in a fast paced environment
- Provide guidance, support, and mentorship to team members. Foster a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Managing BAU activities of vKYC team. Define/ deliver performance metrics for the team
- Coordinating with Training team for the new/ existing team members’ training and providing training as per the requirement
- Ensuring continuous operation of the systems in place (office or WFH) through relevant stakeholders
- Continuously working towards process and system efficiencies which are scalable in view of future expansion as per company’s vision
- Identify bottlenecks and implement solutions to streamline the process. Leverage technology and automation to optimize the video KYC with relevant stakeholders (Product)
- Ensure strict adherence to regulatory requirements and guidelines while conducting video KYC.
- Stay informed about changes in regulations and update the video KYC process accordingly.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to align over the same e.g. 2LOD, QA, QC etc.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures related to video KYC. Ensure that all policies and procedures are in line with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Stakeholder management: Manage both internal and external including but not limited to KYC team, Member support team, vendors, 2nd LOD, QA, Product/ Tech etc.
- Help Head KYC in creating processes, in accordance with our policies, to ensure that we meet rigorous vKYC standards whilst building efficiency where possible with a data driven approach
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have an Engineering background with MBA with 5+ year of experience (2 years+ as vKYC Manager)
- You are a highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven individual with a never say die attitude capable of maintaining the morale of the team in any situation.
- You are a proven leader in the domain
- You have excellent team building/ managing skills
- You are decisive, goal-oriented and proactive.
- You are highly data driven and excellent in handling MIS / Excel reports.
- You have experience in working with Dialers.
- You are a process oriented person with a keen eye on changes that bring efficiencies within the system.
- You are good at finding out the gaps within process and
- You have abilities of forecasting the changes in requirements of operations of a team which should be backed up by data.
- You are comfortable setting goals and KPIs, forecasting and planning.
- You are comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict.
- You are a Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently.
- You have proven record of managing various stakeholders (Internal as well as external) to get things done
- You have good communication skills- written and verbal
- You are willing to on work weekends or as and when required
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Stock Options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.
Please mention the word **HONOR** and tag RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok