Posted 31 Oct 2023, 5:35 pm
Partner Success Operations Specialist Dropship at Farfetch
You will oversee the operational management of our dropship partner accounts including, but not limited to, fulfillment operations, order flow management, supplier payouts, and best practice account training. You will build relationships with boutiques, brands, and suppliers at all levels, to become a trusted partner, ensuring that all operational activities are meeting program guidelines and that all systems and technical requirements are functioning properly. You will report directly to the Partner Success & Business Development manager and work closely with teams across the organization to ensure DSS program operational efficiency.\n
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own end-to-end order status management across all sales channels
- Lead operation inquiry responses in email, WhatsApp, and Slack channel communications internally and externally
- Monitor and action on order cancellations and orders with creation errors
- Manage requests for necessary partner and customer refunds
- Reallocate orders and generate OE reports
- Proactively reach out to suppliers for the status/prioritization of delayed orders
- Provide management and sales channel owners with an overview of partner SLA & OEs at channel and partner level, identifying areas for improvement
- Communicate effectively on order status inquiries with internal FF/FPS teams
- Edit and approve new MPNs following 3P group strategy
- Create bi-weekly competitive pricing reports to help guide supplier pricing conversations
- Manage DSS partner packing material levels
- Train suppliers on proper fulfillment and packaging standards by sales channel
- Audit weekly DSS late/no scan orders reports to ensure proper fees are being evaluated on supplier payouts
- Generate catalog databases for data scrubbing and communicate needs to third-party partner
- Review weekly supplier sales payout files
- Create 3P group POs & invoices as needed
- Create end-of-month sales reports for every supplier
- Lead supplier systems operation training sessions
- Support Ad-hoc catalog management projects
- Other projects or reports as needed to support 3P business
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an experienced leader with a proven track record in customer success, loyalty programs or other customer retention programs
- You have thorough experience in the streetwear and sneaker market with the ability to provide insight on the highest value current and upcoming trends
- You have a passion for creating customer value and the ability to lead transformational change.
- You are a successful leader with proven experience in managing local and remote teams or leading teams cross-functionally across an organization
- You are an excellent relationship builder, actively listening to customer needs, inspiring stakeholders to a new point of view, and accommodating constructive feedback along the way
- You are a hands-on problem solver with the ability to take complex ideas and systems and make them simple for internal and external stakeholders through excellent communication
- You are successful at interacting with all levels of the organization and across a global cross-functional team with various viewpoints
- You have a growth mindset and the ability to weigh multiple risk factors when making recommendations for program expansion
NYC WAGE TRANSPARENCY LAW
- The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $58,000 and $64,000 a year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
- If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
You will oversee the operational management of our dropship partner accounts including, but not limited to, fulfillment operations, order flow management, supplier payouts, and best practice account training.
Please mention the word **TENACIOUSLY** and tag RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok