Posted 31 Oct 2023, 6:45 pm
Product Manager at SamCart
Product Manager (Innovation)
The Innovation Team at SamCart is focused on helping make entrepreneurship easy. We’ve launched two products. First is CreatorU, an e-learning platform which coaches creators along their journey. Second is Typeset, an AI-powered design and content creation platform.
With explosive growth on the Innovation Team, we are looking to hire a a collaborative, strategic, and passionate Product Manager to join our Product Development team for Typeset; focused on helping build products that support customers along every step of their journey. You will join a cross-functional team of marketing leaders, designers, engineers, and Data to enhance and deliver new products with the goal of rapidly growing our customer base of creators and digital sellers. In the process, you will build meaningful relationships across our organization, earning the trust you need to take moonshots.
This role will require deep collaboration with Operations, Product and Marketing and a comfort with working directly with customers. You’ll hit today’s goals while contributing to the development of our Innovation Team’s future.
- Conduct market research and become an expert in our business through building relationships with senior executives and company leadership, interviewing customers, performing qualitative and quantitative research, and collecting and analyzing data
- Effectively communicate product updates, status, and decisions to internal stakeholders, executives, and other team members
- Develop deep product usage insights to steer the product roadmap and provide recommendations to the product marketing team on customer opportunities.
- Work within the team to deliver products through detailed road maps, clear task management and ongoing project management in collaboration with our engineering team
- Collaborate with our Product Marketing Manager to support product launches
- Conduct continuous experimentation to develop and validate new hypotheses and ensure positive impact on product KPIs
- Write product feature briefs, user stories, and product requirements as needed, in partnership with market research, customer feedback, and internal collaboration
- Advance the Typeset platform to reliably support the vision and value proposition of Typeset
- Track record of developing products that drive growth and engagement in a SaaS environment
- Ability to craft a compelling vision and gain support and alignment from cross-functional partners
- Strategic and critical thinker who keeps the big picture in mind and continues to ask ‘why’ and applies good judgment in complex situations
- Experience working and partnering with senior stakeholders
- Expertise in modern product discovery and delivery techniques
- Data-driven by default, with proficiency using analytics and A/B testing tools to influence decision-making. Analytical skills, comfort working with and manipulating data, building hypotheses, and identifying high-leverage opportunities
- Experience conducting experiments, user interviews, usability studies, and applying similar techniques
- Be a driving force within the company, actively contributing to cross-team customer activation/retention/reactivation strategy formation and execution.
- A flexible mindset that is open to change and new information
- Entrepreneurial spirit; a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, deals well with ambiguity, and focuses on driving impact
- 3-5+ years of professional product management experience at modern technology or SaaS companies
- Prior experience in the creator space would be a great plus
This is what you’ll love about SamCart
Our co-founders always say “Their success is our success” and we believe that about our people too! We want everyone to love their job at least 80% of the time and when you are successful, the whole team is successful.
- Each team has one offsite Hub Week per quarter to collaborate with your team members (and others!) and plan for the upcoming quarter.
- Diversity adds value to everything we do - We hire from and for a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to allow the team to bring their own unique ways of thinking and working to each project
- We have unlimited PTO with an encouraged 14-day minimum to empower our team members to maintain a healthy balance in their day-to-day lives.
- Yay, we have 401K!
- Health Insurance premiums are covered 100% by SamCart for you +1, be it a significant other or child.
- Supportive Parental leave policies for all parents
- Career growth and development are essential here at SamCart and we want all team members to build sustainable, future-proof and adaptable careers.
- Self-Care is important, which is why we offer a monthly wellness credit.
Our Core Values
Be Transparent - We communicate openly, thrive on feedback, and check our egos at the door.
Be Human - We operate with compassion and always assume positive intent.
Be an Owner - We are all owners of the business. We take pride in our work and know that the success of our customers and the business contributes to our individual success.
Be Creative and Commit - We collaborate, create resourceful solutions, and work as a team to get it done.
Be You - We are stronger together because of the unique qualities we each bring to the team. We believe in balance, making time for fun, and enjoying the work we do!
Want to learn more about what SamCart Culture looks like? Check out our Culture Page here: Culture @ SamCart
Please mention the word **ADORINGLY** and tag RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMjIzLjEyMy4zOA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok