Posted 30 Oct 2023, 6:00 am
Biostatistician at Celerion
We are seeking a full-time Biostatistician for our Clinical Pharmacology Department. The selected candidates will be responsible for developing statistical analysis plan, performing statistical analyses using SAS and preparing reports for assigned projects.
- We are looking for candidates with advanced degree in Statistics, Biostatistics or a related field and experience in pharmaceutical clinical trials.
- We prefer 3+ years industry experience
- Proficiency in SAS Programming
- The ability to organize multiple projects and excellent interpersonal skills will be an asset.
- The candidate must have a high teamwork spirit and be detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as a broad knowledge of the application of statistical methods in clinical research are required.
- Provide input on data collection methods and execute customized electronic database transmissions to Sponsors
- Develop statistical analysis plans for simple studies including table shells and, when appropriate, other programming plans
- Execute planned statistical analysis and summarization for simple studies (including tables, figures, and data listings) independently
- Write statistical methods and results sections of reports for assigned projects
- Review draft report for consistency and completeness
- Effectively communicate with colleagues and clients regarding timelines, deliverables, and commitments
- Perform SAS programming for various complexity of studies
- Train entry-level SAS programmers as well as provide on going department training
Please mention the word **COHESIVE** and tag RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok