Posted 30 Oct 2023, 3:20 pm
Senior Web Designer at Remote
What this job can offer you
- Work with the Growth and Content teams to conceptualize content worthy of attracting and converting our ideal customer profiles into Remote customers.
- Write scripts and direct shoots, edit video and audio content for publication across a number of digital formats
- Work on video and audio content for the Remote blog, website, and social media channels, collaborating with industry experts, brand partners, external publishers, customers, and team members
- Managing projects as a one-person studio.
- Create engaging story-driven content to excite, inspire and surprise our audiences.
What you bring
- Experienced in selecting and post-product footage and possessing technical skills in all video production and post-production areas.
- Highly proficient with motion graphics and editing, with video ads, motion graphics explainers, episodic content, and more.
- We’d love it if you had podcasting and/or webinar experience.
- Some marketing experience is ideal, but at the least, you’ll need to be passionate about converting your audience into customers.
- An understanding of how to structure engaging video and audio stories.
- Confidence in working with and presenting to senior stakeholders.
- You'll report to: Manager, Brand Design
- Team: Design
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
For U.S. applicants: Across all US locations, the base salary range for this full-time position is $70,000 to $110,000 [plus eligibility for] [bonus] [commission] [and] [equity]. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
We offer a generous benefits package to all full-time employees. Currently in the U.S. this includes: 401(k) plan + employer match, flexible paid time off, paid sick leave in excess of local requirements, parental leave, FSA, HSA, health, dental and vision plans. Click here for more information on our global employee benefits.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Design Exercise
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Prior employment verification check
Please mention the word **DIGNIFIED** and tag RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok