Posted 30 Oct 2023, 4:00 pm
Manual QA Engineer at PayPay
PayPay is a fintech company that has grown to over 58M users since its launch in 2018. Our team is hugely diverse with members from over 50 different countries. To build "PayPay", we allied with Paytm; the biggest payment service company in India. Based on their customer-first technology, we created and expanded the smartphone payment service in Japan. Our biggest competitor is "cash". We seek people who can accept this challenge positively, brush up the product at a tremendous speed, and promote PayPay with professionalism and passion.
- Execute Functional and Non-Functional tests. Collect and organize test results for reporting to QA managers.
- Prepare test data, tools, and environment needed for test execution.
- Report found defects, track status of reported defects, and verify fixes.
- Design, create and review test cases based on specifications by closely collaborating with QA managers. Maintain and update test cases.
- Serve as SME (Subject Matter Expert) in responsible areas. Develop and provide domain knowledge to support QA testers and QA managers
- Provide test execution support and advice to QA engineers in the team. Also provide trainings and instructions to newcomers.
- Develop and maintain knowledge base for test executions. Update the guidelines of testing processes, working with QA managers.
- At least 5 years of QA Engineer or QA Leader experience.
- Ability to understand and analyze technical specifications. Experience in designing and creating test cases.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and QA tools, such as ALM, TestRail, TestLink, QASymphony, etc
- Familiar with test automation process and tools, such as Selenium, UFT, Load Runner, etc.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with attention to detail, Self-driven and proactive, team worker, open-minded, good communication style
- Experience in testing mobile applications (Android and iOS).
- Experience in using JIRA and Confluence.
- ISTQB or equivalent certificate
- Experience in working under a fast-paced development environment in IT/Web industry (experience of Agile development is a plus).
- Experience in developing the standardization of QA process and methodology, and/or proposing improvement in QA processes
- Experience in proposing and introducing new QA tools in the test process.
- Experience in carrying out projects by collaborating with other teams and external vendor partners.
- Experience in the development or QA of systems in the financial and/or payment sector.
PayPay 5 senses
- Please refer PayPay 5 senses to learn what we value at work.
- Full Time
- WFA(Work From Anywhere at Anytime)
- Remote Job
- You can live anywhere in Japan
- Super Flex Time (No Core Time)
- In principle, 10:00am-6:45pm (actual working hours: 7h45m + 1h break)
Every Sat/Sun/National holidays (In Japan)/New Year's break/Company-designated Special days
- Annual leave (up to 14 days in the first year, granted proportionally according to the month of employment. Can be used from the date of hire)
- Personal leave (5 days each year, granted proportionally according to the month of employment)
＊PayPay's own special paid leave system, which can be used to attend to illnesses, injuries, hospital visits, etc., of the employee, family members, pets, etc.
- Annual salary paid in 12 installments (monthly)
- Based on skills, experience, and abilities
- Reviewed twice a year
- Special Incentive once a year *Based on company performance and individual contribution and evaluation
- Late overtime allowance, Work from anywhere allowance (JPY100,000)
- Social Insurance (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance and compensation insurance)
- Language Learning support
- Translation/Interpretation support
- VISA sponsor + Relocation support
Please mention the word **PERSEVERE** and tag RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok