Posted 30 Oct 2023, 6:42 pm
Junior Developer at Pinnacle Financial Strategies
C# /.NET Core / .NET Framework
SQL / Microsoft SQL Server / Entity Framework
AWS/Azure cloud infrastructure and management
The focus for this position will include developing code for a proprietary web application, internal QA testing efforts, development support for client-facing teams, development work on API integrations and the continued development of new products and services. Familiarity with AWS or Azure cloud infrastructure and management would be a bonus.
· Develop solid, quality code for both client applications and internal tools/utilities.
· End to end QA testing, from development to local testing to QA deployment to handling bug reports.
· Perform root cause analysis of customer issues.
· Contribute to technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
· Knowledge of technologies/programming languages based on work experience or college education (Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar)
· Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
· Strong analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail.
· Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
· Ability to learn independently as well as follow instructions and work in a remote team environment.
· Ability to work independently and be self-motivated to complete projects.
· Ability to work on multiple projects at once while keeping focused on project timelines.
· Participate as an integral and enthusiastic part of the team, exhibiting ownership, follow through, initiative, awareness and effective communication with peers and management.
· Continually learn, actively share knowledge, and foster exchange of skills.
· Candidate must understand fast-paced, sense of urgency environment.
· Dedicated/private home office environment with secure high-speed internet conducive to technical work.
Please mention the word **UNQUESTIONABLE** and tag RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok