Posted 30 Oct 2023, 7:45 pm
Project Specialist Idaho at Wonderschool
Wonderschool is harnessing the power of technology to provide comprehensive support to child care providers operating out of their homes as well as in the government and non-profit sectors. Our products enable child care providers to create high-quality environments and meet the demands of their business, while also helping parents in need of childcare solutions through the creation of an accessible marketplace.
Wonderschool is currently looking to hire an Idaho-based Project Specialist who can support our existing and upcoming Idaho accounts and programs as they navigate through the partnership with Wonderschool. The Idaho Project Specialist will directly assist with the implementation and adoption of Wonderschool throughout the state. This role will support providers using the Wonderschool platform in a variety of ways including providing on-site training, recruitment, hosting regional Wonderschool events, leading Wonderschool presentations to regional stakeholders, developing relationships with end users, and supporting the overall adoption of the Wonderschool tools and technology throughout the state.
- Recruit prospective child care providers and spread awareness about Wonderschool product offering through actions such as, but not limited to, cold calling and center/Family Childcare provider visitations
- Lead weekly virtual and in-person training in order to enable a deep sense of product engagement
- Proactively support the onboarding of providers by creating and distributing a variety of written communications as well as having direct 1:1 reach-outs
- Respond to direct emails and other communications types (including calls and text) from providers with a high degree for a quick response time making sure to respond to all provider outreach within a reasonable timeframe
- Collaborate with Marketing on developing provider campaigns to assist target usage expansion and adoption
- Plan and host bi-monthly regional events to support our end users
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing capacity, ideally in a rapidly growing edtech company AND/OR prior experience working with an education-related project.
- Sales mindset, driven, goal oriented and fearless to make contact with cold leads
- Previous work experience in a sales and/or customer centric environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated track record of building strong relationships with consumers
- Experience with leading virtual and in-person professional development efforts
- Highly collaborative and comfortability working in a fast paced environment
- Travel: Estimated 20% travel within the state of Idaho
- Fluency in Spanish or Swahili preferred; not required
What We Offer:
- Health benefits offer up to 100% coverage for employee premiums and up to 80% for dependents
- Wifi, Employee Wellness, and co-working space reimbursements offered to all employees
- A flexible PTO plan, paid holidays, and mental wellness days
- Highly competitive parental leave policies, eligible to qualified individuals after 6-months of employment
- An autonomous workplace that prioritizes health and wellness to ensure our employees can produce their best work while achieving their personal and professional goals
- A fully remote, but highly collaborative work environment with a variety of team bonding opportunities
Wonderschool is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We plan and structure our interviews to directly assess skills and talent.
Please mention the word **STATELY** and tag RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok