Posted 30 Oct 2023, 8:00 pm
Customer Success Support Representative at Yembo
Customer Success Support is responsible for the setup, on-going support and maintaining the accuracy of enterprise accounts. Each team member works to ensure that every client has the tools they need to use the Yembo products and services. We value career growth and look for team members that may have future interest in becoming a CSM or similar role.
- Day to day support
- Text (through our platform)
- Manage incoming calls and outgoing follow ups
- Teach our client how to effectively use our products and build training guides
- Uncover adoption blockers for our customers
- Debug customer issues and clearly communicate findings to engineering
This is a full-time remote position. The ideal candidate will handle incoming calls, texts and emails from 8am-5pm PST, Monday-Friday. Yembo is a fully remote company based all over the US and internationally.
No current travel is needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Highly proactive
- Efficient time management and ability to prioritize
- Skilled with using various software tools -- G Suite, CRMs like Salesforce, project management tools like Jira/Trello, etc
- Able to work regular US business hours
- Great references
Once you join Yembo, here's how you can expect to make an impact:
- Making an impact from day one. You will be joining a growing team that is hyper focused on serving clients needs. You will be welcomed to a culture that values trust and candor and allows everyone the space to learn and grow within this exciting company.
In your first 30 days, you'll:
- Learn the suite of products and back office application
- Learn expected client outcomes
- Learn internal tools
- Provide real time support for our clients
Salary Range: $42,000 - $52,000 USD
*Based on a variety of factors, including location, relevant skills, and years of experience.
Please mention the word **OUTSTANDINGLY** and tag RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok