Posted 30 Oct 2023, 8:05 pm
Principal Scrum Master at WelbeHealth
Under the direction of the Service Delivery Organization under IT group, the Principal Scrum Master will work closely with the data architecture & development, software engineering, business information management, and analytics team members on building an agile plan to deliver on the enterprise solutions and ensure that we closely manage business needs and expectations of our solutions, get consistent and frequent feedback on solutions design, and recalibrate as business needs evolve. Establishing a foundation of trust and strong rapport with the delivery scrum teams and leaders will be a key success criterion.
The Principal Scrum Master will be responsible for managing and leading a team of Scrum Masters and delivering leads as the needs of the organization grow. The Principal Scrum Master is a member of the WelbeHealth leadership team and facilitates collaborative relationships across WelbeHealth and with external stakeholders to promote WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
Essential Job Duties
- Manage agile solution development and delivery – moving development staff towards a structured, agile approach of iterative and rapid value delivery.
- Foster an agile solution delivery mindset for the organization and training the larger org on agile methodologies.
- Guide the scrum team(s) and organization to follow generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint.
- Use empirical data to help the team(s) assess their agile maturity, optimize scrum team velocity, and identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance.
- Proactively address systemic impediments to team agility and guide the team(s) on methods to escalate when needed to prevent challenges from becoming blockers.
- Partner with Product teams to ensure continuous refinement of backlog.
- Plan and execute data and information engineering projects through agile implementation.
- Liaison with the business and technical teams to identify opportunity for process improvements
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies – sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, daily stand ups and sprint reviews.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised, with an emphasis on problem-solving.
- Structure scrum teams appropriately, while maintaining a truly agile delivery framework –being able to flex quickly with evolving business needs, course-correct and deliver exceptional value.
- Be hands-on with solving problems – resolving roadblocks, issues, concerns, expectation misalignment thoughtfully, bringing others along.
- Establish collaborative relationships with stakeholders, functional leaders, clinicians, operators, and field-based personnel, based on an unshakeable foundation of trust and mutual understanding.
- Establishing deep trust and regard within agile teams – via lead by example, adhering to commitments and leading from behind.
- Effectively work with various onshore and offshore technological and data vendors and consulting firms, craftily blending technical and people skills across internal FTEs, contractors vendor staff, offshore team members to create an exceptional A-team focused on rapid value generation and obsessive about simplifying lives of our team members and participants.
- Be the voice of the agile team members around issues and concerns with delivery and expectations – balancing business expectations with solution delivery capabilities in a tactful way.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years' professional experience in software engineering, project management, execution and delivery of data, software engineering and analytics engineering solutions, especially managing execution and delivery of high-visibility, ambiguous and complex projects.
- Minimum of three years’ practicing agile scrum master experience.
- Minimum five years’ experience in solution delivery leadership, especially information management and data engineering solution delivery, analytics delivery (Kanban), and delivery of solutions designed to simplify operational workflows.
- Minimum five years’ experience managing large-scale initiatives with a focus on driving strategic business objectives through the delivery of application and data architecture, and business-facing solutions.
- Minimum of two years' experience with Azure DevOps strongly preferred.
- Minimum three years’ experience in mentoring and developing scrum team members strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members.
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Scaled Agile working experience is preferred.
- Experience in creating roadmap for complex programs/projects and successfully executing towards the plan
- Experience with Release management and Implementation planning.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills in coordinating and communicating with senior management in IT organization.
- Experience leading in a data-driven organization, leveraging reports and data to prioritize and manage people and projects.
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your finance expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Generous base salary + annual bonus
- Equity grants – typically reserved for executives, we want all team members to celebrate our success as a rapidly scaling company.
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time.
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a history of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Wage base range for this role is $130,000 - $155,000 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers a competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
Please mention the word **SPLENDOR** and tag RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok