Posted 30 Oct 2023, 8:45 pm
Software Development Engineer II at Standvast Fulfillment
Standvast is a tech-led Series A startup with a mission to transform the supply chain space by building a fulfillment platform. We fulfill Shopify orders for SMB customers, execute optimized replenishments for high-volume FBA customers, Seller Fulfilled Prime, and more traditional freight and DTC fulfillment. Our platform simplifies demand planning, multi-node fulfillment, transportation, and warehousing so that our customers can focus on driving the success of their brands.
We are building a world class, remote-first software engineering team to grow the Standvast platform. TDD, observable, devops, SOA, CI/CD, cloud-first are foundational assumptions. We move rapidly to provide new capabilities to both internal and external customers. You will see your impact directly. Our software engineers work in two-pizza teams with other engineers and product managers to design, implement, and support systems in a modern devops model. We are a Python shop with React front ends.
The ideal candidate is someone with experience in SOA/distributed systems and looking for an opportunity to take that to the next level. They expected to execute with good judgment, good code quality, and own their code in a devops cloud environment.
- You will write code as a primary job responsibility, considering security, testability, maintainability, scalability, and performance
- You will work with product managers and stakeholders to design and implement new capabilities
- Be open to coaching from senior engineers and willing to mentor those more junior
- 2+ years of non-internship professional programming experience
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding
- Proficiency in at least one modern object-oriented programming language
- Experience with AWS technologies preferred
- Supply chain experience is preferred but not required (OMS, WMS, Procurement, Transportation)
- Medical insurance with 100% employer covered HRA
- Equity in a fast-growing company
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance are 100% employer covered
- Basic Life Insurance is 100% employer covered
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401k with 5% company match
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Care for Customer First - Our solutions start with and focus on our clients and their customers.
- Stay Humble and Work Hard – Our mission is to enable our clients' and teams’ success - we must work tirelessly together to deliver our vision.
- Expect More – Trust, integrity, transparency, and great people - Setting the bar on the diverse quality of our team and services we provide to ensure we achieve something uniquely excellent.
- Relentlessly Improve, Don’t Settle - Simplify and invent solutions in a culture of constant learning to fearlessly drive informed action that will make a difference.
- Be Accountable - Demonstrate mutual respect, share responsibility, and commit to success across our team, customers, and partners.
- Do good, Serve others – Our organization seeks to create greater good for those we serve.
Please mention the word **HALE** and tag RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok