Posted 30 Oct 2023, 10:30 pm
Manager of Technical Enablement at Vectra
The Sr. Manager of Technical Enablement function will be responsible for the Pre-Sales & Partner Technical sales functions. The ideal candidate will have a good mix of deep technical knowledge, business acumen, strong communication skills and a background in IT, InfoSec, and/or Cloud.
- Track key success metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) specific to enablement efforts to show return on investment (ROI) and overall impact
- Work with the Pre-Sales Engineering Leadership teams to design and implement a roadmap to help achieve department objectives
- Connect and partner with our Pre-Sales Engineering team to understand current knowledge base, gaps, and needs
- Work with technical revenue leaders, as well as stakeholders across the organization, to develop a holistic enablement program for technical sales, success, services, and partner personas
- Manage the logistics, scheduling, organization, and facilitation of the onboarding program for the new technical team members and serve as the primary point of contact for the program
- Co-manage pre-sales lab environment (SSO, Cloudflare, Github, and Visual Code Studio) for internal and partner sales teams.
- Co-manage enablement infrastructure (CMS, LMS, Confluence, Project Management software)
- Co-create pre-sales labs guides for internal and external technical sellers
- Setup and maintain APIs across the enablement infrastructure and automate manual processes via Workato
- Co-create technical training programs and to increase product knowledge for internal technical sellers and partners
- Deliver instructor-led trainings to our internal technical sellers
- Host our annual internal technical summits
- Ongoing education and skill development (technical skills and soft skills) for technical sellers
- Occasional travel will be required to attend business meetings, off-sites, and events
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 - 5 years of technical enablement experience
- Experience in InfoSec, IT, or Cloud as a Pre-Sales Engineer, SE Manager, Architect, or Practitioner
- Experience in curriculum development, field training,
- Experience working on cross-functional initiatives with engineering, product management, solution architect function
- Strong communication skills and executive presence
Please mention the word **PARAMOUNT** and tag RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok