Posted 30 Oct 2023, 11:05 pm
Sales Operations Associate at HopSkipDrive
As a Sales Operations Associate you will be helping optimize the processes that lead to the successful execution of our go to market strategy. You will aid in leveraging our technology stack to make our team more effective with tools, automation and administration. And you will assist in running analyses to improve our strategy with data reporting and storytelling
What you will do:
- CRM Management: Manage and maintain our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, ensuring data accuracy and completeness. Train and assist sales team members in its use.
- Sales Process Optimization: Collaborate with the sales team to identify bottlenecks and areas for improvement in the sales process. Propose and implement solutions to enhance efficiency.
- Sales Reporting: Generate and maintain regular sales reports and dashboards to provide visibility into sales performance, trends, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Sales Support: Provide day-to-day support to the sales team, including order processing, contract management, and assisting with customer inquiries
- Process Documentation: Create and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for sales-related processes and ensure their adherence.
- Sales Training: Assist in the onboarding of new sales team members and provide ongoing training and support.
- Data Analysis: Analyze sales data and performance metrics to provide insights and recommendations for sales strategy improvements.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, finance, and customer support, to ensure alignment and coordination in achieving company goals.
This role will be fully remote within a state we are an employer in AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, KS, MD, WI, OK, UT, TN, NC, SC, NV, NM, NJ, NY, OR, TX, VA, WA, MO, MI
What you'll need
- 1-2 years of operational experience in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Technical proficiency in Salesforce (process builder, flows, apex), Tableau, Excel, and Google Sheets
- An entrepreneurial attitude with an execution-focused, get-things done mindset
- A prowess for data organization and pattern recognition
- A proactive approach and outlook that is always finding ways to make things more efficient.
- An ownership mentality of taking responsibility for deficiencies you find and surfacing them to the appropriate department
- Strong interpersonal skills and a great sense of humor for internal communication
- An affinity for dope workday music.
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to have
- Salesforce Admin Certification
What you will get
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer flexible vacation, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), FSA, and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential. HopSkipDrive is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Los Angeles, CA is $24.00 to $26.00 hour. This position is remote and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by several factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skill set, certifications, and specific work location. The total compensation package for this role also includes equity stock options.
Please mention the word **ECSTATIC** and tag RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA4LjE1LjM4LjU5). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok