Posted 28 Oct 2023, 3:40 pm
Web3 Community Manager India at Ava Labs
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
Are you a passionate and dynamic individual with a knack for fostering connections? We are looking for a Community Manager, India, who will be the driving force behind creating a vibrant community presence, both online and in person. As the Community Manager of our company in India, you'll have the opportunity to shape and nurture meaningful relationships, support the growth of the AVAX community, and help grow out the ecosystem.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage and grow the community in India via social platforms and provide support with answering any questions
- Translate any and all announcements on Telegram, Twitter, and other social platforms to/from Hindi and English languages (Kannada is a plus)
- Ensure that marketing and brand strategy are localized and adjusted for an Indian audience
- Stay informed on trends in your area
- Monitor and report feedback
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Minimum of 1+ years of demonstrated experience in leadership, teaching, or community management
- Deep immersion in one of the cultures (e.g., DeFi, Gaming, Trading/Alpha), bonus for connections for partnerships and collaborations
- Commit to working 20 hours per week
- Proficient in English and Hindi (Kannada nice to have)
- A desire to learn, grow, and take on new skill sets
- Above all must enjoy hanging out with the community and engaging with others
NICE TO HAVE
- Proficient in other languages
- Understanding of web3 adjacent cultures (gaming, dev, DeFi, Trading/Alpha, hobbyist)
Please mention the word **RIGHTEN** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok