Posted 28 Oct 2023, 3:40 pm
Senior Product Designer at Coinshift
Coinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. We provide a smart and sophisticated user experience application to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner. Our mission is to build the most sophisticated multi-chain crypto treasury management platform for DAOs & companies.
Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $150M+ in processed payments to having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.
🎨 Senior Product Designer
We are looking for a deeply passionate and highly skilled product designer to shape the next iteration of our product. This role is for someone who has agency, strong empathy, and demonstrable experience in designing complex systems to create delightful user experiences. From Day 1, you will get to work on the next iteration of our product.
This is an opportunity to join a well-funded startup as we scale our team and product.
- Designing new and improved products that increase the clarity and user agency of DeFi and web3.
- Wrangle difficult problems in emerging technology, help invent new mental models and design cutting-edge interactions.
- Help to define the design culture of a growing design team through writing, external communication, and new processes.
- Use a human-centred approach that incorporates qualitative and quantitative data in order to create conceptual wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity designs.
- Conduct user research and usability testing early in the product development process. Incorporate qualitative feedback and quantitative insights to improve the overall user experience.
- Prototype new product ideas through research and wireframing.
- Collaborate with product and engineering on discovery work.
- Contribute to the creation of a unified design system.
- 4+ years of product design experience for the web.
- 1+ years experience in building products related to fintech, payments, or financial systems.
- Expert in information architecture, interaction design, user interface design, and visual design.
- A strong portfolio showcasing cutting-edge design (web2 consumer-like experiences).
- Solid working knowledge of Figma.
- Strong empathetic communication skills, able to effectively collaborate and navigate differing perspectives and potential disagreements across teams.
- Experience in designing web applications (mobile is not required).
- Knowledgeable about the web3 ecosystem.
- Experience in web3.
- Experience in building super apps.
- Well-versed in microcopy.
Perks & Benefits
💻 Equipment Stipend
Unleash your productivity and creativity with our unbeatable remote office setup package - a generous equipment stipend to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably and effectively.
⌛ Flexible Time Off
At Coinshift, we believe in the power of taking time to recharge and rejuvenate. That's why we offer unlimited time off to all team members, with the average taking a refreshing 4-6 weeks.
💰Get Paid in Real Time, in Crypto
Want to be at the forefront of the Web3 revolution? Join our team and get the option to be paid in Crypto - with our partnership with SuperFluid, you'll have access to real-time salary streaming.
💼 Coworking Space Coverage
We'll cover the expenses if you choose to work at a coworking space. Allowing you to work in a professional and productive environment while keeping your work-life balance intact.
And, once a year, we'll whisk you away to an amazing destination for our annual team retreat, where you'll collaborate, bond, and make unforgettable memories!
Our Interview Process
We believe in a fair interview process -- instead of a 7hour+ take home assignment, the interview process will include a UX whiteboarding session with the team.
Initial Screen (30 mins): We'll assess your qualifications to ensure they align with the job requirements.
Culture Fit Call (60 minutes): We'll assess your fit with our company culture and values to ensure you'll thrive in our environment.
UX Whiteboarding Session (1.5 hours): whiteboarding working session with our product lead and designer
High Fidelity Working Session (1.5 hours): high fidelity working session with our product lead and designer
We aim to complete the entire process in less than 2 weeks.
Please mention the word **AGREEABLENESS** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok