Posted 28 Oct 2023, 3:40 pm
Principal Software Engineer at Pangea
Pangea is a well-funded Series B startup led by veterans of the security industry and have raised over $52M in funding from Google Ventures, Ballistic Ventures, SYN Ventures, Decibel, and Okta Ventures. We are a product-led company, whose mission is to deliver an amazing product built specifically for developers and we are hiring talented software engineers to build a collection of cloud-agnostic security services. Engineers who are passionate about innovating in the security space and driven to deliver exceptional product experiences for developers are an ideal fit for this role.
- You will lead the feature development, help with feature definition, design and break down the implementation for one or more of Pangea’s services (Authentication, Authorization, File Share, Entitlement, Secrets Management, etc…)
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing features end-to-end. Coordinate feature development with infrastructure engineering, platform engineering, documentation, QA and security team, etc and be able to do the tasks across functions.
- You will implement the standards and protocols as expected for the service.
- You will coach and mentor engineers at all levels up to their peer level.
- You will discover and advocate for new technologies to accelerate improvements in the reliability and scalability of Pangea Platform.
- You will carry cross-team initiatives from end to end: code reviews, design reviews, operational robustness, security hygiene, etc.
- Have at least 10+ years of software development experience.
- Experience with Authentication and Authorization services.
- Experience with standards like OAUTH, SAML, OIDC, WebAuthN, OPA, Zanzibar, etc.
- Good understanding of competitive landscape wrt. who is offering what features in similar offerings
- Have experience in having or contributing to ppen source projects
- Experience leading complex initiatives from design to delivery
- Are proficient in Golang, Python, JS, Java , or Node.
- Are proficient in Kubernetes
- Have passion and experience working on systems that are highly reliable, maintainable, scalable and secure.
- Bring the right attitude to the team: ownership, accountability, attention to detail, and customer focus.
- Have passion and experience writing white papers, blogs, or speaking opportunities.
If you like building products for developers that are simple and intuitive to use, and enjoy being responsible for solving extremely complex problems, then please submit your application because we would love to speak with you.
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Pangea is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an Equal Opportunity workplace and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristic. All employment decisions are made on the basis of individual qualifications, merit, and business needs.
For CA applicants, the salary range is $185,000 - $250,000. Salary depends on experience.
Please mention the word **EMPOWER** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok