Posted 28 Oct 2023, 3:40 pm
Senior Engineering Manager Care Delivery at Maven Clinic
About the team:
Maven is looking for a seasoned Senior Engineering Manager to advance our evolving product engineering organization. In this role, you will lead teams to build best in class products that improve the care experience for each member, drive better health outcomes, and allow Maven to deliver cost-effective care. You will work with leadership across the organization, fostering collaboration with product, design, care, and provider operations teams to ensure engineering contributes effectively to the delivery of world-class software products at scale.
As a Senior Engineering Manager at Maven, your core responsibilities include:
- Cultivate success across the engineering department through leadership and direction across data, data infrastructure, and systems/operations.
- Build and lead engineering teams, through hiring, mentoring, feedback, and career development.
- Be a key player in strategic workforce planning and the hiring/retention processes - recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding new Mavens. Drive team satisfaction to retain our people.
- Partner with engineering management and engineers on career progression and individual development for professional growth at Maven and beyond.
- Empower your teams to build scalable and secure systems and platforms for Maven's engineers.
- In partnership with your direct reports, implement appropriate metrics to measure and motivate productivity and engagement across engineering.
- Foster curiosity and empathy within your teams.
- Facilitate collaboration between engineering and product teams while solving exciting and challenging problems across the platform.
We’re looking for someone to bring core capabilities to our team:
- 7+ years of engineering experience, including time spent as a backend engineer, as well as 3+ years of hands-on engineering management
- Experience with designing large scale distributed systems for high performance
- Proven track record in building and growing high performing engineering teams that operate with strong operational excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with teams across engineering and cross functional teams
- Passionate about working in a product-centric setting where the entire team is dedicated to making a meaningful difference for customers
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment supporting rapidly growing business
- Experience working within some form of privacy, security or regulatory constraints
- Experience leading, managing, and coaching engineering teams to deliver high quality software
Maven is built with:
- MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Google Cloud Platform
For candidates in NYC or CO, the salary range for this role is $190,000 - $270,000 per year. You may also be entitled to receive a bonus, stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
Please mention the word **COMPASSION** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok