Posted 28 Oct 2023, 4:03 pm
Program Manager Federal at Skydio
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated Program Manager with a deep sense of ownership to lead and drive all aspects of implementation and delivery for our Federal and military customers. You will join Skydio’s Federal and Global Government mission success team as a program manager and be directly responsible for the success of our customers to include: On-boarding, project planning, technical execution, risk management and delivering Skydio’s industry leading autonomous solutions to customers. Internally, you work cross functionally hand in hand with Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing and Sales to develop plans, solve problems and communicate risk and progress for strategic accounts. A successful candidate will become an indispensable bridge between our customers and Skydio’s extremely agile and world class technical teams.
How you'll make an impact:
- Be a highly collaborative, requirements-driven planner with a deep sense of ownership and accountability and willing to roll up sleeves and dive into the details.
- Understand customer requirements and translate them to Skydio’s agile technical team to drive development and delivery execution.
- Establish relationships with Federal and Global Government customers and be technical enough to build & drive plans with Skydio’s operations and program management teams taking into account issues such as certifications, localization, regulatory compliance, logistics, etc.
- Inform Skydio and customer business and program leaders regarding customer account opportunities and risks, ensuring a coordinated and comprehensive approach to service delivery across the program.
- Be knowledgeable in UAS technology, drone data manipulation, analysis and be able to proactively anticipate the needs of our customers.
- Build and manage a scalable customer onboarding and QBR process to ensure customer success, upsell and renewal activities.
- General support of go-to-market & business activities as required
What makes you a good fit:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong focus on project management tools and concepts.
- Proven track record of implementing new technology, agile development and interfacing with technical teams to deliver on customer schedules.
- Successful management of technical services contracts and/or projects for or within large Enterprises that support Federal and Military customers.
- Experience with commercial Unmanned Aircraft Systems and related software development/deployment.
- Experience working directly with Federal and Military customers. Military or Federal Law Enforcement background is strongly preferred..
- Ability to work directly with customers and sales to help drive renewals and expansion.
- Ability to travel 40% of the time.
Compensation Range: The annual base salary range for this position is $110,500 - $139,500*. Compensation will vary based on factors, including skill level, proficiencies, transferable knowledge, and experience. In addition to base salary, Skydio full-time employees are eligible to enroll in our benefit plans and take advantage of a variety of incentives and stipends.
*For some positions the pay may be dependent upon the individual's regional location.#LI-Remote
Please mention the word **HOTCAKES** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok