Posted 28 Oct 2023, 4:03 pm
VP National Partnerships at Age of Learning
Age of Learning® is the leading education technology innovator, creating engaging and effective learning resources to help children build a strong foundation for academic success and a lifelong love of learning. Our research-based digital education programs have proven efficacy in increasing children’s learning gains, and our curriculum is developed by an experienced team of education experts. Age of Learning’s flagship product, ABCmouse.com® Early Learning Academy, is an award-winning comprehensive curriculum for children. Adventure Academy™, a massively multiplayer online game (MMO), provides elementary-and middle-school-age learners the opportunity to build critical knowledge in language, arts, math, science, social studies, and more in a fun and safe virtual world. The company’s School Solutions Programs include My Math Academy® , an adaptive, personalized program that helps students master foundational math concepts, and My Reading Academy™, which helps young learners become fluent readers and build a foundation for reading comprehension and literacy. With over 10 billion learning activities completed by more than 50 million children worldwide, Age of Learning is a global leader in efforts to advance equity, access, and opportunity for all children. To learn more about Age of Learning, visit www.AgeofLearning.com.
Age of Learning’s School team is looking for a seasoned Vice President of National Partnerships and Government Relations that will lead our efforts to establish and strengthen national partnerships with national associations, education institutions, consultants and other key stakeholders. The successful candidate will work closely with internal teams to develop and implement strategies for expanding the company's reach and impact and will represent the company in interactions with national educational leaders, policymakers, and other external stakeholders.\n
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders in the education sector, including consultants, school districts, state education agencies, and other educational organizations.
- Develop and implement strategies to establish Age of Learning as a trusted partner in the education community.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and execute successful partnerships and outreach initiatives.
- Work with government officials and policymakers to promote Age of Learning's products and services and influence policies that impact education.
- Develop and execute a national strategy utilizing consultants and associations that supports Age of Learning's business objectives.
- Represent Age of Learning in public forums and events, including speaking engagements, conferences, and meetings with key stakeholders.
- Build a team of professionals who can support Age of Learning's educational partnerships and government relations efforts.
- Proactively manage communications with relevant Age of Learning executive stakeholders.
- Communicate at a high level with all internal and external stakeholders.
- 8+ years’ experience in educational leadership within an EdTech company or equivalent experience.
- Mission-driven, values-based marketing leader with experience in building processes and systems from the ground up
- Strong understanding of the education market, marketing to education customers and working with B2B sales teams focused on PK-12.
- Ability to think strategically while also working with stakeholders to produce the highest quality marketing campaigns with strategic use partnerships under tight timelines
- Strong presentation skills including content creation and delivery
- Strategic thinker with an inherent ability to simplify complex things and to lead through influence.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish, including project discovery and planning, building, executing, and managing marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet service level agreements for all projects.
- Excellent communicator with effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate with various levels of management, both internal and external.
- Exceptional customer service orientation and behaviors.
- Strong attention to detail and extremely high standards of quality.
- Knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce preferred
- Fluent in Microsoft Suite and Adobe
- Working knowledge of a second language preferred
The estimated salary range for a new hire in this position is $180,000 USD to $220,000 USD. Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
Age of Learning currently provides:
• 90% of employee health and welfare benefits premiums & 65% of dependent benefits premiums
• A 401(k) program with employer match
• 15 paid vacation days (increases to 20 days on your 3-year anniversary), 11 observed national paid holidays plus 9 sick days
• Our flexible work culture means 2 or more days in the office (hybrid) or 100% fully remote options available for most positions
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Age of Learning, Inc. (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic partner status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Age of Learning, Inc. (the “Company”) will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to EEOC requirements and applicable state laws.
Please mention the word **KUDOS** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok