Posted 28 Oct 2023, 4:04 pm
Senior Sales Development Representative Hybrid Austin TX office at Udacity
Our Sales Development teams are the tip of the spear and play a critical role in growing our brand presence, uncovering sales opportunities in target prospect accounts, and expanding existing customer relationships. Partnering closely with your team of Sr. Enterprise Account Executives, you will often be the first point of contact in engaging with large ($1B+ revenue) companies who want to drive workforce transformation at scale. In this role, you will learn, level up, and/or leverage your MEDDPICC skills, conduct in depth research on your target accounts, and use this information to execute creative multi-stream outreach activities to engage contacts at multiple levels within these organizations. You will leverage your prior sales experience to drive outbound outreach (warm/cold call, LinkedIn, video messaging, email, etc.), ask qualifying questions to ensure high quality meetings with our target audience, and collaborate closely with our Enterprise Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to generate new opportunities.
This is a great career development opportunity with potential for growth to an Enterprise Account Executive or Customer Success role! If you're excited about what you've seen so far, read on!
Location: This is a hybrid role working a few days from home or the office each week. We will consider qualified candidates based within a reasonable commute distance to Denver, CO. Relocation assistance is not offered at this time.
What you'll do:
- Drive a high volume of daily outbound outreach efforts within your assigned target accounts to create qualified new business meetings for your Sr. EAE partners.
- Engage key contacts in the buying committee with personalized emails, video inmails, and creative social outreach
- Leverage marketing campaign responses and intent signals to prioritize prospecting
- Manage and prioritize your efforts to meet/exceed monthly and quarterly targets for meetings and pipeline creation
What We Value:
- 2+ years of outbound sales experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of channels (email, video, LinkedIn, phone, etc.) are absolutely critical.
- A positive attitude, collaborative team spirit, and resilience
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others, and maintain strong working relationships
- Experience working in SFDC, LinkedIn and ABM platforms a plus
- English language proficiency (speaking, reading and writing) required
Please consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Please mention the word **GAINED** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok