Posted 28 Oct 2023, 4:04 pm
German Speaking Customer Success Manager EMEA at Weights & Biases
At Weights & Biases, our mission is to build the best developer tools for machine learning. Weights & Biases is a series C company with $250 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. Our platform is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions like FAIR and UC Berkeley to massive enterprise teams including iRobot, OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Samsung, NVIDIA, Salesforce, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Lyft, and more.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager will manage the onboarding of new customers, be the primary point of contact for post-sales activities, and proactively manage all the touchpoints between the initial onboarding and contract renewal.
In addition, the CSM will be responsible for identifying upsell and expansion opportunities within their customer base and communicating opportunities to Sales for accounts across Europe. We believe that a successful CSM is one that has a healthy working relationship with the Sales, Product, and Marketing teams specifically.\n
- Manage the onboarding of new customers with one of our Success ML Engineers and ensure a successful handoff from sales for accounts across Europe
- Monitor customer health and take corrective action when a decline in engagement is identified
- Drive user adoption through various touchpoints including trainings, product roadmap sessions, workshops, and developing relationships with several champions & power users
- Forecast Renewal risk to management
- Identify expansion opportunities by monitoring customer product usage, business updates/news, and creating strategic account plans with sales to grow to other teams
- Monitor customer support slack channels and tickets, respond to queries, and work cross-departmentally to resolve problems
- Set up Quarterly Business Reviews (“QBRs”) to assess customer health, collect feedback, and share new and upcoming product features
- Ensure all users at each customer are receiving our communications and updates
- Become an expert user of the product
- Own Renewal negotiations for a portion of your customers
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager
- Experience at a AI/ML or Data product company
- Fluent in German (both written and spoken).
- Proven success of consistently hitting and exceeding KPI goals in a customer success team or similar role
- Proven success with renewing and growing customer base
- Entrepreneurial mentality - self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grown experience selling to VP or C-level executives
- Interest in working at a hyper-growth startup in a quickly innovating space
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
Why Join us?
- Top-tier machine learning teams rely on our tools for their daily work at companies including OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Lyft, Samsung, and Pandora.
- You'll never stop learning. This role gives you first-hand experience talking with leading researchers in the field, understanding their problems, and directly shaping the product direction.
- Our experienced founding team has successfully built and sold ML tools in the past at Figure Eight, and their deep knowledge of our industry, empathy for our users, and skillful management is driving W&B to success.
- Customers genuinely benefit from our tool. Here's a quote from Wojciech Zaremba, Cofounder and Robotics Lead, OpenAI: "W&B allows to scale up insights from a single researcher to the entire team, and from a single machine to hundreds of them."
- 🏝️ Flexible time off
- 🩺 Medical, Dental, and Vision for employees and Family Coverage
- 🏠 Remote first culture with in-office flexibility in San Francisco
- 💵 Home office budget with a new high-powered laptop
- 🥇 Truly competitive salary and equity
- 🚼 12 weeks of Parental leave (U.S. specific)
- 📈 401(k) (U.S. specific)
- Supplemental benefits may be available depending on your location
- Explore benefits by country
We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with the job description as we seek out diverse and creative perspectives. Team members who love to learn and collaborate in an inclusive environment will flourish with us. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, reach out at email@example.com.
Please mention the word **APPRECIATIVELY** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok