Posted 28 Oct 2023, 4:05 pm
GTM Field Operations Analyst at Agiloft
Agiloft was named a Leader in the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contract Life Cycle Management for the fourth year in a row. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
The Agiloft Contract Lifecycle Management platform has won dozens of awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
Additionally, 99% of employees who commented on Glassdoor would recommend Agiloft to a friend.
The GTM Field Operations Analyst is a high-impact role at Agiloft who:
Innovates constantly our analyses, processes, and systems so we can always be one step ahead of our fast-paced GTM team needs.
Uncovers data-driven insights that have immediate impact in our Field execution and sustain our top-line growth and retention.
Works cross-functionally with a “one-team” mind-set with other departments, including our Finance, IT and HR teams.\n
- Work with the Field to uncover areas of revenue opportunity in our customer and prospect base
- Supports GTM Operations Functional leads with Planning/Budgeting
- Optimize the Field experience in Salesforce and other relevant systems, partnering with Sales Enablement and IT
- Act as Business Analyst in the implementation and optimization of various GTM tools, translating Field needs into business requirements for the IT team
- Support in developing and maintaining formal reporting packages for Management and Board use
- Know the forecasting process and work to make our forecasting more accurate
- Document processes and methodologies
- Interpret, evaluate, and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Create operational efficiencies through process automation and optimization to help drive growth and scalability
- Contribute in operational efforts to provide data and reporting that will provide sales managers with insights to run their teams effectively
- Maintain clean system data to provide the most accurate reporting (data normalization / standardization)
- Build and maintain cross functional relationships with supporting sales functions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or a related field
- 1 to 3 years’ operating in high growth environments, particularly in the technology industry, management consulting and/or investment banking. Experience in SaaS is a plus.
- Fluent Salesforce user: complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows (admin certification a plus)
- Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match and vlookup, pivots)
- A solid understanding of data visualization techniques
- Intermediate or higher Tableau, Domo or Power BI skills is a plus
- Python or R programming language for data analysis and statistics is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace is our priority. We are committed to an environment of acceptance where you are free to bring your full self to work. All employment decisions at Agiloft are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or social ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, parental status, marital status, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you have a need that requires accommodation during the recruiting process, please let us know by contacting Director, Talent Acquisition, Brad Toothman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants from underrepresented groups such as minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Please mention the word **ACUMEN** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok