Posted 28 Oct 2023, 4:05 pm
Resource Planning Analyst Workforce Management at Monzo
We’re here to make money work for everyone and we're doing things differently. For too long, banking has been obtuse, complex and opaque. We want to change that and build a bank with everyone, for everyone. Our amazing community suggests features, test the app and give us constant feedback so we can build something everyone loves. We're focused on solving problems, rather than selling financial products. We want to make the world a better place and change people's lives through Monzo.
About our Workforce Management (WFM) Team:
You’ll be joining the WFM team which forms part of the Operations Collective. You will report to the Tactical Planning Manager. As a Resource Planning Analyst you will play a key part in managing and creating rotational patterns and creating bespoke shifts and rotations to address operational gaps or service needs. Holiday, Time Off and Non Interactive Time (NIT) will be within your remit and thus you will have to engage stakeholders and create processes to manage and review.
To ensure we meet customer demand, you will be responsible for ensuring that any rotational gaps are identified and discrepancies in productive volumes and forecasted volumes are highlighted to the relevant stakeholders.
Day to day you will work closely with your tactical planning team, real time team and strategic/capacity teams to ensure we are fully optimised for the next 12 weeks of schedules. This will be supplemented by maintaining our accuracy with investigators skills and trained tasks so this can be used by the real time team.
What you’ll be working on:
- Create and maintain rotational patterns and headcount plans which sits within each pattern
- Analyse contact centre patterns, including Volumes, Trends, attrition rates and hiring plans
- Integrate feedback from the real time team into schedule production and generation
- Scheduling company wide training, training planning and optimisation of Non Interactive time - For all repeating NIT only
- Work with stakeholders across the business to identify potential peaks and troughs in workload volumes or resources to reduce risk and impact to customer service and operational costs.
- Own and support with modelling scenarios on what effect can be caused with new ways of working or changes to forecast
- Shrinkage Management and working closely with the real time team and the operation to manage this
- Holiday Seasonality and Time Off Strategies
- Use trend analysis and feedback from the real time team to improve call, handle time, and shrinkage forecasts
- Produce consistent and accurate schedules from production, with low levels of schedule errors and require minimal adjustments
- Managing the skills and domain information within the WFM tool and managing changes and adjustments as and when required
- Presentation of data and information to direct managers and telling a story from this confidently. Producing reporting and analysis on the spot
You should apply if:
- You have experience of working with Workforce Management systems and telephony applications. Particularly being involved in the design, set up and management of such systems. (Verint experience desired)
- Experience in data collation/reporting/presentation and root cause analysis
- You have strong excel/google sheet skills and a good understanding of data visualisation tools (Looker & Tableau & Google Suite experience desired)
- You have capability to perform under pressure and time constraints, are highly driven and passionate
- You have excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- You have a baseline knowledge of forecasting/scheduling and Management Information
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- You have experience in creating heat maps and look at workload distribution and hours distribution at a interval level
- You have an understanding of different shift patterns and working patterns. (experience of creating part time and condense shifts desired)
The interview process:
Our interview process involves 3 main stages:
- 30 Min Recruiter Call
- Technical & Values Competency based interviews
Our average process takes around 3-4 weeks but we will always work around your availability. You will have the chance to speak to our recruitment team at various points during your process but if you do have any specific questions ahead of this please contact email@example.com
What’s in it for you:
💰 Salary range between £32500 - £45000
⏰ We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
📍Remote based role within the UK
📚 Learning budget of £1,000 a year for books, training courses and conferences
➕ And much more, see our full list of benefits here
If you prefer to work part-time, we'll try to make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
Closing date for receipt of applications is at 5pm on 4th November 2023. Please note we reserve the right to close the advert early if we have a high volume of applicants.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are actively creating an equitable environment for every Monzonaut to thrive.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us and we are making sure we have lots of support for all of our people to grow at Monzo. At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone. You can read more in our blog, 2022 Diversity and Inclusion Report and 2022 Gender Pay Gap Report.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, or veteran, neurodiversity or disability status.
Please mention the word **GUILTLESS** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok