Posted 28 Oct 2023, 4:06 pm
Lead Product Manager Payments & Risk at Taskrabbit
About the Role:
As Lead Product Manager of our Payments and Risk team, you will be responsible for owning our global payments and risk platform. You will define the vision and strategy for improving our payments infrastructure, reducing payment processing costs, enabling our global clients to book their jobs easily, and reducing fraud losses. You will partner with stakeholders across different teams, including Partnerships, Trust & Safety, Legal, and Operations teams, to identify problems and opportunities, collaborate on solutions, and lead a cross-functional development team to execute and deliver value to our customers, partners, and business.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about Taskrabbit, marketplaces, and the sharing economy, has experience shipping impactful products, and has led cross-functional teams to success. This candidate must also be personable, collaborative, and flexible, with the drive to manage complex projects across multiple stakeholder groups. You will have a significant impact on Taskrabbit and the customer experience of our clients and partners globally.
What You'll Work On:
- Own the payments and risk platform supporting Taskrabbit and our partners globally.
- Develop and deliver the product roadmap for Payments & Risk to optimize booking rates, reduce payment processing costs, reduce fraud losses, and satisfy compliance and legal needs.
- Drive product definition in collaboration with Engineering, Design, Data, and key business and operational stakeholders to deliver customer and business value quickly, with an eye toward balancing short-term improvements and longer-term investments.
- Manage multiple products and priorities, and ensure your team is effective, healthy, and set up for success by establishing clear and measurable goals.
- Clearly communicate the roadmap and outcomes to internal stakeholders, Taskrabbit senior leadership, and partners.
Your Areas of Expertise:
- You have a minimum of 5 years in the product management field.
- You have at least 2+ years of direct experience leading payments and risk platforms.
- You're an excellent collaborator who gathers input from many sources and distills it into a clear action plan, making and communicating trade-off decisions along the way.
- You take a hypothesis-driven approach to product development and business growth and have a bias toward learning through doing. You know how to employ different types of tests to validate ideas before overinvesting in them.
- You have good business sense and can see the big picture. You can see how impacting one lever in a complex system and marketplace affects many others.
- You’re excellent at execution and consistently get things done, removing roadblocks and rolling up your sleeves whenever necessary to deliver value for our customers.
- You inspire your teams by giving them context and focusing on clear, ambitious goals. You’re comfortable driving urgency and leading a team to quick, impactful decisions to achieve those goals.
- You value clarity in communication and demonstrate that through writing and verbal communication.
Compensation & Benefits
At Taskrabbit, our approach to compensation is designed to be competitive, transparent and equitable. total compensation consists of base pay + bonus + benefits + perks.
The base pay range for this position is $136,000- $210,000. This range is representative of base pay only, and does not include any other total cash compensation amounts, such as company bonus or benefits. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above, and will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, relevant experience, qualifications, geography, and level.
Please mention the word **GREAT** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok