Posted 28 Oct 2023, 4:06 pm
Customer Success Representative English Speaking at Taskrabbit
About the Role
We are building a remote team of 15+ customer success representatives in Poland that will be in charge of improving conversions and reducing cancellations within our 6 European markets (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal and Italy). The Customer Success Representative will perform a range of activities on a daily basis such as increasing the fulfillment rate through dedicated tools, supporting Taskers in their registration flow with high-touch calls and intervening and providing your assistance where tasks in the funnels need it most.
In your work, you will be following comprehensive standard operating procedures following your official training and onboarding of each operational programme that you will join. We aim to live our values in every interaction and are looking for colleagues who care deeply about making everyday lives easier for our community.
Based in Poland, this is a remote first position reporting to the Operations Team Lead. Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
What You'll Work On:
- Efficiently address & solve user issues primarily via email, chat, and phone while maintaining & exceeding KPIs aimed at customer satisfaction, productivity, and accuracy.
- Diligently take notes while performing your core duties and make suggestions to your team leader of how things can be improved.
- Build connection and trust with your stakeholders, going above and beyond to provide an exceptional experience, with the aim to resolve their queries in an appropriate manner first time.
- Be organised, accountable and responsible - using your resources to keep informed of all SOPs and programme changes as they occur.
Your Areas Of Expertise:
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience, contact centre experience or similar.
- Excellent customer service skills: You must exhibit empathy, courtesy, kindness, efficiency, confidence and helpfulness.
- Tech-curious, excellent typing skills and adaptable in navigating online tools and systems.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills: have a strong command of grammar and spelling.
- Available full-time (40 hours / week).
- Fluency in English.
- Eligible to work in Poland, we will not support relocation for this position.
Compensation & Benefits:
At Taskrabbit, our approach to compensation is designed to be competitive, transparent and equitable total compensation consists of base pay + bonus + benefits + perks
The annual base pay for this position is 78,000 PLN. This is the base pay only, and does not include any other total cash compensation amounts, such as company bonus or benefits.
Please mention the word **IMPRESSED** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzEuMjMy). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok