Posted 25 Oct 2023, 7:10 pm
Solutions Architect at Forte Labs
Forte is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Solutions Architect for our Customer Success team to work alongside with our internal teams and own the technical relationship with our strategic customers. You will play a key role in ensuring the success of our customers, assisting them as they integrate with our platform. You are excited to gain exposure to a wide range of different problem spaces -- spanning gaming, blockchain, and economics.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced and quickly evolving collaborative environment. They will have strong verbal and written communication skills, and will be highly effective and empathic technical educators for our strategic customer base. They will work across multiple technologies, designing and communicating secure, reliable, and efficient technical solutions that meet business, product, and economic requirements. They will report back the market needs to the product team, and collaborate with them on defining and prioritizing the future offerings of Forte's platform.
In this role, you will...
- Collaborate with internal teams (i.e., Customer Success, Product, Go-to-Market, etc.) on all stages of customer adoption.
- Educate potential customers on Forte’s offerings and outline the process for integrating these tools & services into their existing technologies.
- Design and deliver technical solutions to our customers that meet business and product requirements.
- Engage directly with customers, acting as a trusted technical advisor.
- Contribute to educational content, samples, and tools to accelerate the adoption of Forte’s offerings.
- Document and deliver best practices in areas of security, scalability, and efficiency.
- Provide clear and structured market feedback to product teams to help shape their roadmaps and strategic planning.
To be successful in this role, you bring…
- 5+ years engineering experience with web-based technologies.
- Deep technical experience in gaming or blockchain technologies.
- Client or customer facing experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, relaying technical information clearly and concisely.
- Passion and empathy to drive and continually improve the technical experience of our developers.
- A natural curiosity about technology, and a proven ability to independently learn.
- Awareness of the landscape related to blockchain technology, assets, services, and tools.
- A passion for gaming and the games industry.
Bonus if you also have...
- Passion for Web3 ecosystems and blockchain games
- Experience in a technical role, delivering a shipped game
- Experience with decentralized applications, financial services, Rust, or AWS
- Experience as a Developer Relations or Sales Engineer professional
- Educational background and/or degrees in STEM
At Forte, we are harnessing the power of blockchain to unlock richer economies, experiences, and ownership for players Our end-to-end platform enables the emergence of community economics, a system where the interests of game developers and players are aligned, leading to healthier, sustainable game communities. We imagine an ecosystem that enables people globally to have property rights for digital goods, makes it easy for anyone in the world to create and join economic organizations and, over time, build open systems with open protocols.
Forte is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Please mention the word **HUG** and tag RNTQuMjAyLjE3LjYz when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTQuMjAyLjE3LjYz). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok