Posted 27 Oct 2023, 6:53 pm
Social Media Manager at Web3Auth
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
Web3Auth is a VC-backed company that works on applied cryptography and we specialize in private key management software. Our company vision is to proliferate the usage of cryptographic keys to enable use cases that empower the individual. Our solution allows for applications to setup a public key infrastructure while maintaining flows that end-users are familiar with. You can (git) check out all of our open-source code at https://github.com/torusresearch. We’re heavily execution-driven, flexible and impact-focused.
Our aim is to provide a seamless user experience to the applications that integrate us, ultimately driving adoption in the ecosystem. You will work hands-on on Web3Auth, various tools and rapidly deliver innovative solutions.
The social media manager will be responsible for driving engagement, building brand awareness and connections with Web3Auth’s online communities.
- Act as the primary voice of Web3Auth on all social media platforms (not limited to Twitter, Threads, Linkedin, Youtube etc), ensuring our message is clear, consistent, and engaging.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our brand visibility, engagement, and brand loyalty.
- Lead the creation of social media content calendar and scheduling, ensuring regular, relevant content that aligns with the company's marketing objectives and brand identity.
- Actively manage our online community by monitoring, responding to, and moderating DMs and tags, fostering a positive and interactive environment.
- Write, edit, and publish engaging content for our social media channels, including copy, images, and videos.
- Collaborate closely with external agencies and internal teams to produce necessary assets and content pieces.
- Regularly analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to elevate Web3Auth’s social media presence.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience in social media management, community outreach, or related fields is required.
- Prior experience managing a Web3 or blockchain-related social account is a must.A deep understanding of Web3/blockchain, pop culture, and memes.
- Excellent command of English with strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of social media analytics software and SEO is a plus.
- Alongside your CV, please also share a link to your portfolio.
What we offer
We offer competitive salaries and a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. If you are passionate about creating impact and itching to gain exposure in blockchain technology, we encourage you to apply!
Please mention the word **CONVIENIENT** and tag RNTQuMjAyLjE3LjYz when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTQuMjAyLjE3LjYz). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok