Posted 25 Oct 2023, 10:00 am
Principal Business Systems Analyst Architect HR at Zscaler
Position-Principal Business Systems Analyst/Architect- HR
Location- Remote within United States
Are you passionate about shaping exceptional employee experiences that drive engagement and productivity? At Zscaler, we are seeking a dynamic and visionary Principal Business Systems Analyst\Architect to lead the transformation of our employee journey. You will be part of the IT Corporate Applications team, primarily engaging and collaborating with the People and Culture functional teams. Join us in redefining what it means to thrive in a digital workplace while curating a world-class employee experience that resonates at every touchpoint.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do-
- Collaborate closely with visionary business leaders, decision-makers, and end users to set the vision, define and execute a multi-year roadmap that elevates business capabilities while innovating tools and platforms.
- Drive project-to-product transformations, including establishing a persona-based approach to world class end user experiences that delight employees.
- Lead the requirements gathering across the portfolio of tools and processes that support the People & Culture team.
- Spearhead the data gathering, material preparation, facilitation, and action planning for key program and projects; oversee all communications for programs and projects.
- Strengthen existing business analysis processes, including in the areas of business requirements gathering, solution design and testing, acting as a subject matter expert for the business analysis competency across the IT Corporate Applications team.
- Standardize the tool selection process, yielding the highest value for the company absent of technology or vendor bias.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends, connections, links and inconsistencies/errors in complex data sets, processes and integrations.
- Proactively identify upstream and downstream impacts for all implementations.
- Translate technical requirements into consumable content for non-technical stakeholders.
- Assess and document as-is processes to uncover gaps and derive improvements; develop process flows, use case maps, and test plans to drive project execution and delivery
- Reduce time to value by defining stronger QA/testing standards, identifying and implementing repeatable QA processes and test cases
- Relentlessly automate tedious, non-value add tasks so the People & Culture team can primarily focus on providing a world class experience.
- Identify powerful use cases that harness the power of Generative AI
- Minimum of 10 years of IT experience in complete software development life cycle process including Process and System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing,Implementation and Documentation
- Minimum of 7 yr. experience as a business analyst
- Minimum of 1 large-scale HCM/HRIS implementation (from tool selection to fully an implemented system with stable operations)
- Minimum of 1 large-scale Payroll implementation (from tool selection to fully implemented system with stable operations)
- Strong knowledge of People Technology SaaS marketplace, with relevant working
- Knowledge in the pros and cons of major platforms
- Expertise in the SAP SuccessFactors suite is a plus, but not a requirement
- Product management mindset (product management experience is a plus)
- Lean Six Sigma background a plus
- Excellent leadership and project delivery skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Highly self-motivated and directed by being a great team player
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Please mention the word **GAINFUL** and tag RMzUuOTMuMzEuMTE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuOTMuMzEuMTE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok