Posted 25 Oct 2023, 11:00 am
Senior Product Manager Contracts & Documents at Remote
What this job can offer you
- Develop, own and communicate a clear and inspiring vision and strategy for our Contracts & Documents team
- Maintain a prioritized roadmap shipped via a series of iterative improvements that help advance key metrics related to our team's goals
- Collaborate with Product Design, Engineering, Go-To-Market, Operations, and other Product teams to bring product through all phases of product development including ideation, design, development, product rollout and launch
- Develop into a subject matter expert for understanding, articulating, and solving complex business problems related to contracts & documents
- Work with Operations, Legal, and Customer Support to design delightful, compliant user experiences
- Engage with users and stakeholders, both internal and external, to gather feedback and ensure our HR solutions are addressing real-world needs
- Stay updated with HR software market trends, competitor products, and emerging technologies to ensure our product remains a frontrunner
- Utilize data analytics and performance metrics to inform decision-making processes
What you bring
- Senior-level experience in product management, ideally at a high-growth company
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in ambiguous environments, rapidly adapting to shifting priorities and navigating uncertainty
- Exceptional project management skills with a history of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Expertise in stakeholder management; adept at building and nurturing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring alignment with product vision and effectively managing expectations
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills across different teams and departments to ensure that we satisfy customer and business needs
- Great judgment to make strategic (what to prioritize) and tactical (feature scope) decisions
- Data-driven approach with experience setting and tracking goals to achieve results (experience with SQL or Metabase)
- Familiarity with HR technology or related industries is a plus
- You'll report to: Group Product Manager
- Team: Product
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following timezones as we encourage our teams to diversify; GMT+4
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
For U.S. applicants: Across all US locations, the base salary range for this full-time position is $134,000 to $160,800 plus eligibility for equity. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
We offer a generous benefits package to all full-time employees. Currently in the U.S. this includes: 401(k) plan + employer match, flexible paid time off, paid sick leave in excess of local requirements, parental leave, FSA, HSA, health, dental and vision plans. Click here for more information on our global employee benefits.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Product exercise and review with a peer
- Interview with colleague(s)
- Interview with Director of Product
- Prior employment verification check
Please mention the word **FORESIGHT** and tag RMzUuOTMuMzEuMTE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuOTMuMzEuMTE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok