Posted 24 Oct 2023, 10:25 pm
Product and Technical Trainer at Vonage
Vonage Sales Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers’ ability to communicate within today’s digital, cloud and real-time business environments. Our team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
The Revenue Enablement department is seeking a highly motivated, self-driven, inspirational, and skillful facilitator to join our Product and Technical Enablement team. Sales Training develops and administers sales training courses, material and programs for the company’s sales organization. We help our external vendor sales teams do their jobs better and achieve exceptional levels of assimilation to our internal processes and needs. You can join our team as a Sales Trainer, researching, designing, developing, delivering and evaluating value-added training classes and programs for on-boarding, and ongoing external Sales Teams.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Develop instructional materials, courses, and training programs that align with Vonage’s core values and the objectives of our partners.
- Design engaging and interactive learning experiences using various instructional methods, including e-learning modules, videos, simulations, and assessments.
- Recommends learning solutions that influence positive change, align with strategic business objectives and enhance individual sales capabilities.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and supporting departments to gather content and ensure the accuracy and relevance of instructional materials.
- Manages large scale training design, development and delivery projects.
- Facilitates training as an instructor, designer, business partner and internal consultant.
- Utilize digital design tools to create visually appealing and effective learning materials, incorporating multimedia elements to enhance learner engagement.
- Facilitate training sessions and workshops for resell partners and internal employees, delivering content in a clear, engaging, and professional manner.
- Conduct needs assessments and analyze performance gaps to identify training needs and propose appropriate solutions.
- Utilize Learning Management Systems (LMSs) to manage and track training programs, including course creation, enrollment, and reporting.
- Provide guidance and support to resell partners and internal employees in their learning journey.
- Collaborate with resell partners, internal teams, and supporting departments to develop and implement training strategies and initiatives.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and best practices in instructional design and adult learning principles.
- Provide training support for broad regions, product lines or other areas of the company.
- Develops recommendations for changes and improvements to training processes, ensuring alignment with company objectives and philosophy.
- Evaluate learning outcomes and recommend improvement strategies and tactics.
What you'll bring
- Familiarity with G-Suite and Microsoft tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills to effectively work with subject matter experts, resell partners, and internal teams.
- Ability to conduct needs assessments and analyze performance gaps to design and deliver targeted and effective training solutions
- Proven ability to facilitate engaging and interactive training sessions, adapting instructional techniques to meet the needs of diverse learner groups
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
What's required for application
- Bachelor's degree in instructional design, education, instructional technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an instructional designer and facilitator in a corporate setting
- Proficiency in using digital design tools, such as Articulate, Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, InDesign), Camtasia, or similar software, to create visually appealing and interactive learning materials
- Strong awareness and experience with Learning Management Systems (LMSs) and Content Management Systems (CMSs), with the ability to manage and administer training programs
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Foundational understanding of Unified Communications, Contact Center Solutions, and Communication APIs
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.
Please mention the word **SATISFY** and tag RMzUuODcuNjguMjA1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuODcuNjguMjA1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok