Posted 24 Oct 2023, 11:04 pm
Senior Manager Social Media at TULA Skincare
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
- Lead overall channel and campaign strategy for key social channels in support of brand and business goals—current platforms include Instagram, Facebook, Threads and Twitter
- Conceptualize and produce dynamic visual content, including asset creation and in-house photo shoots for social channels, as well as write and edit all social copy, adjusting tone of voice for each specific channel
- Oversee content creation for short-form video platforms like TikTok + YouTube shorts alongside internal content creators
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various teams to ideate, conceptualize and execute monthly campaign programming
- Help administer and fulfill giveaways and other promotions
- Collaborate on reporting and social listening requests to garner actionable insights
- Establish the right KPI dashboards and reports, calculating and reporting out on these metrics in weekly, monthly and ad-hoc/campaign reviews, identifying underlying trends and actionable insights to continually improve
- Proactively develop best practices and standards to ensure we can scale our social media strategy, including evaluating and integrating any software tools to help support
- Serve as a key lead on the social team for ongoing projects and business priority needs that arise
- Explore and research social platform updates and emerging platforms to uncover brand opportunities
- Manage social content calendar and posting, maintaining brand look & feel consistency—briefing out content to outside content creators, creative digital partners, and in house content creators on a weekly/monthly basis
- Conceive, pitch, negotiate, and manage social partnerships end to end to introduce TULA to new customers and enhance our brand positioning (i.e. giveaways, content plays, etc)
- Review & approve all social content prior to publication
- Manage a direct report (Social Media Associate)—provides real time feedback that is actionable & ensuring clear goals & expectations are set that allows for direct report to grow
- Partner with Social Media Associate to grow and moderate TULA’s online community, ensuring all responses to comments and queries in a timely and engaging manner, while managing a consistent yet distinct voice across social platforms
- Serve as an in house content creator & online personality for the brand—creating weekly videos for TikTok/Reels/Stories
- 6 - 8 years of social media experience with beauty and/or direct to consumer brand experience preferred
- Impeccable written communication skills, especially as it relates to brand and product storytelling on social
- Experience managing a direct report is a plus
- Elevated creative eye and aesthetic with skills in photo, video, and design preferred
- Passion for exciting & engaging consumers
- Have the ability to analyze metrics to drive actionable next steps
- Are a quick-thinking, creative, hands-on, organized, problem-solver
- Have a desire to flourish in fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Love pop-culture, skincare, health & wellness!
Please mention the word **SPEEDY** and tag RMzUuODcuNjguMjA1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuODcuNjguMjA1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok