Posted 24 Oct 2023, 11:07 pm
Account Executive East Coast at Uniphore
Uniphore is one of the largest B2B AI-native companies—decades-proven, built-for-scale and designed for the enterprise. The company drives business outcomes, across multiple industry verticals, and enables the largest global deployments.
Uniphore infuses AI into every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer. We deliver the only multimodal architecture centered on customers that combines Generative AI, Knowledge AI, Emotion AI, workflow automation and a co-pilot to guide you. We understand better than anyone how to capture voice, video and text and how to analyze all types of data.
As AI becomes more powerful, every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer will be disrupted. We believe the future will run on the connective tissue between people, machines and data: all in the service of creating the most human processes and experiences for customers and employees.
Uniphore, the leader in conversational UI, is looking for a dynamic Sales Account Executive with a proven track record to cultivate and grow a territory for Uniphore. In this role, you will use your extensive call center domain expertise and consultative selling skills to initiate and support sales at Uniphore. You will be responsible for identifying prospective clients, engaging with them and selling the value of the Uniphore platform.
Uniphore is expanding its Enterprise automation platform via our Conversational Service Automation (CSA) solution. The CSA solution helps companies to automate the front end of calls, provides agents with automation at the desktop and After-Call work, and rich deep post call analytics.\n
- Land 3 - 5 new logos per year and build the base to expand the team
- Aggressively build high quality / sustainable pipeline within your assigned vertical or verticals.
- Establish relationships with key business stakeholders, align budgets and timelines to effectively move deals through the pipeline
- Build strong business cases for clients to fully communicate the problems and opportunities internally and externally
- Execute a value based selling process focused on industry problems and implications
- Exhibit an in-depth knowledge of customer and prospect base including requirements and trends
- Collaborate with field sales on strategic accounts for large deals as required to accelerate early stage pipeline and develop close plans
- Drive and deliver effective demonstrations and proposals
- Track and manage all pipeline, opportunity and account activities
- Develop a winning sales strategy to consistently meet and exceed revenue targets within the assigned vertical / verticals
Experience and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of sales experience at the Enterprise level
- Extensive experience selling enterprise SaaS/Cloud based solutions to C-levels with enterprise accounts
- Contact center enterprise sales experience
- Proven success with transformational selling and strategy
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Bachelor's degree in business or other related field, or equivalent
- Ability to work with people at all levels inside and outside the company
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skill-set
- A rolodex of economic buyers and influencers at multiple organizations in North America, developed through a trusted advisor relationship.
- Strong technical understanding of sales tools like Microsoft Office and leading sales platforms like SFDC, Clari, Outreach etc.
- Experience in communicating value to customers at the highest levels
- BA/BS or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore uses AI to unify—and humanize—every enterprise experience, please visit www.uniphore.com.
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here
Information regarding recruiting and phishing scams:
Employment offers will always be made by a Uniphore hiring manager or Talent Acquisition team member with a @uniphore.com email address only. We will never text you about an employment opportunity, interviews or employment offers, and we do not make job offers after only one interview. Additionally, we will never ask you to provide funds for onboarding, supplies or anything else, nor we will ask you to submit your personal information (date of birth, passport details, banking information, social security number, etc.) as part of the interview process. If you are receiving an employment inquiry or employment offer from a non Uniphore.com email address, please assume it is spam. If you believe you have been a victim of a phishing or false employment scam, you may want to report this incidents to the FBI iC3, or visit the Department of Homeland Security’s Cyber Smart website to learn how to report such scam.
Please mention the word **FINER** and tag RMzUuODcuNjguMjA1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuODcuNjguMjA1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok