Posted 24 Oct 2023, 11:07 pm
Account Executive East Coast at Uniphore
Uniphore is one of the largest B2B AI-native companies—decades-proven, built-for-scale and designed for the enterprise. The company drives business outcomes, across multiple industry verticals, and enables the largest global deployments.
Uniphore infuses AI into every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer. We deliver the only multimodal architecture centered on customers that combines Generative AI, Knowledge AI, Emotion AI, workflow automation and a co-pilot to guide you. We understand better than anyone how to capture voice, video and text and how to analyze all types of data.
As AI becomes more powerful, every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer will be disrupted. We believe the future will run on the connective tissue between people, machines and data: all in the service of creating the most human processes and experiences for customers and employees.
Uniphore, the global leader in Conversational Service Automation, is looking for a superstar Account Executive. As the Account Executive you will report to the VP Sales and be responsible for driving our sales motion in the Western market for a specific vertical / verticals.
A successful candidate for this position is a strong hunter with a passion for customer success, strong analytics and exceptional communication skills. One who can rapidly build energy, business cases, demonstrations and proposals to accelerate business in a new segment to scale revenue from year 1.
This is an amazing opportunity to build and shape a business, client base, culture and take a leading role within a high growth start-up (that happens to be 15 years old and is well funded).
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of selling enterprise SaaS products and services into call centers, as well as experience with consultative, value-led sales motions. Must be able to effectively and independently prospect and build pipeline. Ability to forecast and effectively move deals through the pipeline with pace and quality through a disciplined sales methodology. Experience selling into Contact Centers and Customer Experience-focused organizations to senior economic buyers is necessary.\n
- Land 3 - 5 new logos per year and build the base to expand the tea
- Aggressively build high quality / sustainable pipeline within your assigned vertical or verticals.
- Establish relationships with key business stakeholders, align budgets and timelines to effectively move deals through the pipeline
- Build strong business cases for clients to fully communicate the problems and opportunities internally and externally
- Execute a value based selling process focused on industry problems and implications
- Exhibit an in-depth knowledge of customer and prospect base including requirements and trends
- Collaborate with field sales on strategic accounts for large deals as required to accelerate early stage pipeline and develop close plans
- Drive and deliver effective demonstrations and proposals
- Track and manage all pipeline, opportunity and account activities
- Report on sales activity to the Head of North American Inside Sales and Chief Business Officer
- Develop a winning sales strategy to consistently meet and exceed revenue targets within the assigned vertical / verticals
Experience / Qualifications
- 6+ years experience selling in technology / software sales, especially in CX or contact center solutions
- A hunter's mentality and skillset to aggressively build, grow and progress pipeline through the sales cycle
- Strong analytical, communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to connect and problem solve with clients
- Experience in value based selling; strong business case development understanding
- Ability to establish and perform powerful demonstrations
- Ability to generate outcome based proposals
- A growth mindset that measures performance, tests and iterates to find optimal solutions, and leverages data to make strong and informed decisions
- A strong network of economic buyers and influencers at multiple organizations in North America, developed through a trust advisor relationship.
- Strong technical understanding of sales tools like Microsoft Office and leading sales platforms like SFDC, Clari, Outreach etc.
- Experience in communicating value to customers at the highest levels
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore uses AI to unify—and humanize—every enterprise experience, please visit www.uniphore.com.
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here
Information regarding recruiting and phishing scams:
Employment offers will always be made by a Uniphore hiring manager or Talent Acquisition team member with a @uniphore.com email address only. We will never text you about an employment opportunity, interviews or employment offers, and we do not make job offers after only one interview. Additionally, we will never ask you to provide funds for onboarding, supplies or anything else, nor we will ask you to submit your personal information (date of birth, passport details, banking information, social security number, etc.) as part of the interview process. If you are receiving an employment inquiry or employment offer from a non Uniphore.com email address, please assume it is spam. If you believe you have been a victim of a phishing or false employment scam, you may want to report this incidents to the FBI iC3, or visit the Department of Homeland Security’s Cyber Smart website to learn how to report such scam.
Please mention the word **SMOOTHER** and tag RMzUuODcuNjguMjA1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuODcuNjguMjA1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok