Posted 24 Oct 2023, 11:07 pm
Product Growth Analyst at OP Labs PBC
We're looking for an ambitious and growth-oriented Data Analyst to join our team. As a Data Analyst at OP Labs you will immerse yourself in Optimism data and uncover insights that influence how we develop our ecosystem. Data covers a wide spectrum at Optimism—including application usage, protocol economics, airdrop and incentive design, and more! There is great opportunity to be a leader and influence the direction of high-visibility and high-impact initiatives.
What are the role responsibilities?
- Work closely with product, marketing, and business development teams to answer important questions and define key metrics
- Drive long-term growth of Optimism through a combination of data analysis, product ideation, and experimentation to optimize product experiences
- Use data to understand trends in user behavior and product usage to influence strategy
- Identify opportunities to drive growth and prioritize them to maximize long term growth
- Develop compelling dashboards and automated reporting related to key performance metrics
- Communicate results and influence key decision makers, including product, and business leaders
What skills do you bring?
- 3+ years experience in a data analytics role
- Proficiency in quantitative analysis; geared towards drawing actionable insights from complex datasets
- Experience performing exploratory analysis with minimal direction to answer ambiguous open ended questions
- Creative product ideation skills to apply growth tactics broadly to different product areas and think through detailed elements of a product experience
- Highly skilled with data querying languages including SQL; knowledge of Python preferred but not required
- Crypto analytics experience (using tools like Dune, Flipside, Goldsky) preferred but not required
- Proven to effectively collaborate across variety of technical and non-technical functions to drive towards common goals
Please mention the word **CONSISTENTLY** and tag RMzUuODcuNjguMjA1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuODcuNjguMjA1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok