Posted 24 Oct 2023, 11:16 pm
Payroll Analyst at Grafana Labs
Grafana is looking for a Payroll Analyst to join our Finance team. Reporting to the Payroll Manager, this is an opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and play a driving role in our payroll operations.
We’re scaling quickly and this role is perfect for someone who enjoys looking for opportunities to advance their skills in a fulfilling environment. The candidate should expect to leverage current skill-sets while also focusing on learning quickly and adding value to the current processes.
- Oversee and process all multi-state payroll functions for semi-monthly payroll.
- Prepare, enter and upload payroll data in a timely manner.
- Work with Variable Camp to ensure commissions are paid timely through payroll.
- Process child support orders, wage assignments, garnishments, and tax levies.
- Work with People partners to ensure proper adjustments to payroll are recorded .
- Maintain productive relationships with People team, including Benefits, Operations, and Business Partners.
- Prepare workflows to maintain consistency in processing payroll.
- Maintain payroll coding in Payroll provider system to ensure proper recording of payroll in Accounting software.
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll related matters in a timely manner .
- Ensure W-2’s are handled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Look for ways to automate processes to ensure accuracy.
- Be able to research payroll issues independently, demonstrating high analytical ability, knowledge of best practices, and an understanding of federal and state payroll tax and labor law developments.
- Other projects/requests as needed.
- 2 years of payroll experience, preferably in Tech/SaaS industry, preferred not required
- Knowledge of Workday, ADP, Microsoft Excel, and Google Suite systems
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Problem-solving & analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be detail oriented, accurate, and well organized
- Be proactive in nature
Please mention the word **SPELLBINDING** and tag RMzUuODcuNjguMjA1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuODcuNjguMjA1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok