Posted 24 Oct 2023, 11:16 pm
Vice President Partner Development for Managed Services at CampusWorks, Inc.
We are seeking an experienced IT Managed Services & BPO Sales Leader to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in selling IT and BPO managed services and leading a managed services pursuit team. This role is responsible for cultivating the company’s presence in the Higher Education market and growing business development opportunities with new Colleges and Universities with whom the company has not had previous significant contact. The successful candidate must have specific experience as an individual contributor selling IT managed services and BPO to large clients within various industries. Prior experience in Healthcare, State and Local government or Education verticals a benefit but not a requirement. This is an individual contributor role with high visibility in the organization.
Travel Requirement: This position requires travel at least 50% of the time.\n
- The person hired for this role must have solid current experience selling multi – year / multi - million-dollar IT and/or BPO managed services that leverage distributed teams.
- Be responsible for new logo hunting and the sales cycle from deal origination to closure (signed contract) and successful handover to the Executive Account Director subsequently over a period of time.
- Bring an understanding of the IT & BPO managed services marketplace and competitor offerings to drive the company’s growth strategy and investments.
- Build a predictable pipeline of new business to generate repeatable and profitable revenues
- Execute go-to market plans via targeted campaigns and other sales channels including advisors, influencers, conference attendance, industry events, etc.
- Effectively identify and translate College and University challenges and needs into the company service offerings.
- Be a key intermediary between the service delivery team and the customer.
- Lead complex sales process within an IT and/or Business Process functional office environments by clearly defining best business solutions, developing strategies and execution of plans and utilizing business models.
- Astute at identifying and qualifying leads, be able to develop strong relationships at potential Colleges and Universities and have the proven ability to convert these relationships into commercial engagements in situations where little to no previous relationship existed.
- Build deep client partnerships, by effectively and proactively managing client’s expectations, challenges and desired outcomes
- Strong sales process and operations skills (pipeline management, forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
- Strategically minded and able to create a consultative and solution-minded sales environment.
- High-energy style who is motivated by winning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in IT managed services sales, experience in selling business process managed services a plus
- Proven track record of success in meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience of successfully leading, implementing, and deploying innovative go to market strategies and origination activities across large scale services-based opportunities
- Proven ability to drive strategic sales pursuits including executive relationship management
- Experience leading and growing a managed service offering within a highly matrixed organization
What You Can Expect from Us
At CampusWorks, we don't just help our clients succeed; we help our employees succeed. Competitive pay, robust benefits for full-time employees, and professional development opportunities are a few of the many reasons that CampusWorks is a great place to build your career.
Our employees enjoy:
Meaningful work. Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a sense of purpose because it makes a difference in the lives of students and educators. CampusWorks Inc., as a large consulting firm, provides its employees with an opportunity to work both onsite and remotely with our clients across the United States and in Canada. With the nature of our clients’ work evolving quickly, we’re all being asked to support larger CampusWorks initiatives. Upon joining CampusWorks in a consulting role, your talent and expertise may be applied to a range of projects, assignments, and clients.
A CEO who cares. Chairman and CEO Liz Murphy has made it her mission to create a culture that appreciates and takes good care of its people. As a result, being an employee of CampusWorks feels like being a member of a big family.
A virtual and onsite workplace. In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, CampusWorks became a virtual company in 2012. As such, our team members are located across the U.S. and Canada, where they work from their home offices and at client sites.
Flexibility. We value work-life balance because we know that happy employees create happy customers. That's why CampusWorks offers both full-time and part-time 1099 consulting career opportunities to fit life's unique demands.
A company that gives back. Every year CampusWorks proudly supports numerous charitable fundraising initiatives that align with our vision to make higher education accessible to everyone.
At CampusWorks, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives each CampusWorker (we call ourselves CampusWorkers) brings to our workplace each day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you are passionate about higher education and creating Happy Campuses, let's talk! If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Founded in 1999, CampusWorks is dedicated to helping higher education overcome business and technological challenges that stand in the way of student success and completion. We work with community colleges, technical colleges, four-year public and private institutions, multi-college districts, and statewide higher education systems to tackle problems big and small. Our services are rooted in systems thinking and reach across the institution—from Student Services to Human Resources to Finance to Academics—to achieve transformative results.
Want to learn more about life at CampusWorks? Visit https://www.campusworksinc.com/about/ to see how we empower Higher Education to reach its full potential
Friendly Note to External Agencies:
At CampusWorks, we kindly request that you please refrain from submitting blind submissions or resumes/CVs on behalf of recruitment agencies. To ensure a smooth and effective collaboration, we would like to inform you that any candidates sent to us without a signed agreement in place will regrettably not be accepted or considered as a submission.
CampusWorks, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) and Affirmative Actions (AA) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please mention the word **HEALTHY** and tag RMzUuODcuNjguMjA1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuODcuNjguMjA1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok