Posted 15 Oct 2023, 6:51 pm
Lead Designer at Rubicon
What You Will Do:
Rubicon is looking for a Lead Designer to help us build beautiful DeFi interfaces and brand assets while we scale. We need someone to help us champion our brand and improve the look and feel of all things Rubicon. You will be responsible for our wholistic design system, iterating and improving on all public-facing aspects of Rubicon, and ensuring the elegance and beauty of our product design.
- Experience using and prototyping on modern design tools (Figma, Framer, etc.)
- Experience with modern component libraries and design systems
- Experience working with developers to implement designs and prototypes into production
- Familiar with crypto/DeFi user experiences and opinionated on how they can be better
- Great communication and project management skills to be effective in our remote team
- Experience running UX demos off of design prototypes before engineering begins
- Experience developing brands and company aesthetics from the ground up
- Passionate about making DeFi simple for users
- Familiar with Ethereum and wallet UX flows
Compensation at Rubicon is competitive and commensurate with experience. Compensation packages are a mix of salary and equity.
Please mention the word **HAPPY** and tag RMzQuMTQ1LjE0MS43OA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMTQ1LjE0MS43OA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok