Posted 16 Oct 2023, 6:51 pm
Product Manager at IOV Labs
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
About IOV Labs
IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
IOV Labs develops, promotes, and supports the RSK Blockchain, a Bitcoin merge-mined smart contract platform - the most secure smart contract platform in the world. IOV Labs also develops the RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF) to provide our partners with everything they need to build decentralized apps and new Open Finance services on the RSK Blockchain.
Every day our teams come to work to build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
About the Role
Rootstock is the network that provides the foundation for a new global economy. It is the world's most secure blockchain for smart contracts. Rootstock expands the functionality and scalability of the Bitcoin ecosystem without sacrificing decentralization.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join IOV Labs during this exciting time of growth. Reporting to the VP Product. You will support the ongoing transformation of our business, you will have the opportunity to work on the tools that developers use every day to work with Rootstock.
This role is an incredible opportunity to shape the product and commercial structure of one of the world’s leading smart contract platforms.
What You'll be Doing
- Building tools for an open-source Developer Community
- Ensuring Rootstock and RIF are easily consumable by Developers, including APIs, documentation, environments for testing, etc
- Develop a Product Vision and Roadmap, together with stakeholders.
- Own the short and long-term product roadmap for your specific products and optimise the product strategy.
- Identify the needs of the prioritized Developer groups to improve on existing products and features where relevant to your specific products
- Define product requirements, maintain a prioritised product backlog, and collaborate with the Tech Lead to execute on delivering
- Work with the Development team, Product Designer, and Product Business Analyst to divide features into tasks, estimate them, optimise the workflow, and manage the success of the sprints
- Collaborate with the QA team to help increase the Quality of the delivered product increments
- Help to define, monitor, and measure the success of the products the squad builds
- Be an expert on our market, key trends in the sector, and our competitors - where directly relevant to your specific products
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Substantial professional experience in Product Management or Product .
- Ownership or equivalent consultant experienceExperience building open-source software and enabling developers
- Strong interest in and familiarity with financial technology, DeFi, cryptocurrency, blockchains, and decentralised technologies.
- Fluent level of English, extra points for SpanishDemonstrated success defining or contributing to launching excellent products
- Experience working in an organisation with a B2B or B2B2C business model
- Knowledge of lean development principles and agile frameworks like Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience in showing judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem
- Natural ability to make things happen with the support of the wider Product team
- Comfortable with project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies
- Well-rounded interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to talk to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong awareness of executing go-to-market strategy and comfortable with a relentless pursuit of product-market fit
What You’ll Get Back
- Competitive salary.
- 100% remote working (External Employee) from anywhere in the world.
- Global WeWork membership.
- Flexible working hours - you’re free to work however you work best.
- Paid leave and national holidays observed.
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology through challenging and unique projects.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about crypto.
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Language courses: English, Spanish or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, healthcare, and wellness counseling for you and your family
IOV Labs Mission, Vision & Purpose
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralised world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralised tools and technology to build a new global economy.
Our values reflect the fact that we are a global, distributed team who embrace complex and revolutionary decentralized technologies, guided by a strong social purpose.
Make it Useful
We are excited to see what you're made of!IOV Labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Please mention the word **GEEKIER** and tag RMzQuMTQ1LjE0MS43OA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMTQ1LjE0MS43OA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok