Posted 20 Oct 2023, 7:10 pm
Senior Manager Operational Excellence at MoonPay
About MoonPay 🌖💸
We are MoonPay. Architects of the future, inventors, artists, and authors of innovation.
Our vision? To unlock digital ownership for everyone. We are onboarding the world to web3, where people can own and control their digital identity, data, property, and money.
MoonPay is the world’s leading web3 infrastructure company. We provide end-to-end solutions for payments, enterprise-scale smart contract development, and digital asset management. Many of the world's most iconic brands rely on MoonPay to power their web3 strategies and ideas.
Now boarding the next generation of leaders. Come help us build what's next.
Locations Supported 🌍
London, Lisbon, New York, Miami, Dublin, Barcelona, Remote (Europe), Remote (US)
About the Opportunity ✍️
The Senior Manager for Operational Excellence will be responsible for building a new function at MoonPay with a focus on core competencies including process standardisation, internal documentation, quality assurance, and clear customer communications.
This is a foundational operational role and function that will unlock exponential scale across the organisation. This role will report directly to the VP of Ops.
What you will do…
- Build, scale and own the Operational Excellence function, which will establish core competencies that will enable Moonpay to scale across new and existing products and customer segments
- Establish a process ownership framework to consistently standardize and map customer journeys and workflows across operational teams
- Develop a quality assurance and management system to audit internal processes and identify gaps and opportunities
- Streamline customer communications across support channels, in-product messaging and social
- Manage internal and external (eg. MoonPay Help Center) documentation and content to enable internal efficiencies and customer education
- Champion customer centricity with a focus on self service, customer issue resolution and eliminating
- Drive operational metrics including NPS, CSAT, containment rates, resolution, average handle time and more
About You 🙋
The successful candidate will have a drive and hunger to drive wide-scale change in a constantly evolving and improving organisation.
Most importantly, though, you will embody the core principles that everyone here at the MoonPay lives by. Our “BLOCK Values” are at the heart of everything we do - and they are…
B - Be Humble
L - Lead with Empathy
O - Own It
C - Communicate with Clarity
K - Kaizen
What you will need…
- You have deep experience in building operational programs with a focus on operational processes and customer communications
- You are committed to building a best in class customer experience
- You are analytically minded and technology-focused
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves and embrace the challenges!
- Nice to have: crypto native
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative, and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel that you are only a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
Equity package 📈
Unlimited holidays 🏝
Paid parental leave 👶 🍼
Annual training budget 💻
Home office setup allowance 🪑
Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
Commitment to diversity:
At MoonPay we believe that every voice matters. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination. That’s why we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and are a proud equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including, but not limited to, hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, and leave of absence.
MoonPay is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our job application procedures for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform our Talent Team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Please mention the word **POIGNANT** and tag RMzQuMTQ1LjE0MS43OA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMTQ1LjE0MS43OA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok