Posted 22 Oct 2023, 6:51 pm
Sr Graphic Engineer Voxedit at The Sandbox
The Sandbox is looking to incorporate an experienced Sr. Graphics Developer to work on Voxedit, our 3d Assets creator and animator software.
As a core team member, you will be responsible for fixing bugs, implementing and delivering enhancements and new features for Voxedit.
Focused on low-level rendering, graphics techniques, and optimizations, this role also involves toolchain and tool development.
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Translate design and product documentation into technical specifications.
- Create authoring and/or debugging tools.
- Debug, profile, and optimize existing rendering systems.
- Collaborate with artists, designers, and other engineers to achieve the artistic vision of the project.
- Solid 3d math, algebra, algorithms knowledge, and Data-Oriented Mindset.
- Knowledge of at least one low-level graphics API (OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan).
- Deep understanding of shader programming languages.
- GPU/CPU optimization is nothing new for you.
- Knowledge of rendering techniques and object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of graphics debugging tools like Renderdoc or similar.
- Experience with Git or other DVCS.
- Able to work in a collaborative and distributed development environment with excellent time management, organization, and communication skills.
- MacOS programming experience
- Experience in Processing Framework
- Experience with Java programming language
Please mention the word **ECSTASY** and tag RMzQuMTQ1LjE0MS43OA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMTQ1LjE0MS43OA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok