Posted 12 Oct 2023, 3:04 am
Marketing Manager at Coral Pools
As the \ Marketing Manager, you will report to the VP of Operations. You will be overseeing a team of 12 sales representatives and outside territory managers. You will manage the company's marketing strategy to build awareness, generate leads, and drive sales growth.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Supervise, train, and lead a team of both inside and outside salespeople
- Continually develop the skills of those on the team and create a motivating environment
- Implement targeted marketing campaigns that generate leads and convert them into loyal customers
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that supports the goals of the company and drives sales growth
- Plan and oversee the execution of events and trade shows to build brand awareness and strengthen relationships
- Manage the company’s online presence, including the website, social media accounts, and online listings, ensuring all content is up-to-date, accurate, and engaging
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics to continually refine and optimize our marketing strategy and tactics
- Work closely with the sales team to develop and implement effective sales strategies and processes
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure all marketing activities are cost-effective and aligned with our overall business objectives
- Manage commissions and expense reports of sales team
- 2+ years of experience in sales/marketing, with experience in the building materials industry. No degree necessary.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
Please mention the word **ASTUTELY** and tag RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok