Posted 9 Oct 2023, 7:20 pm
Lead Python Developer at Tactiq
Please note: We have multiple openings. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us again!
Lead Backend Engineer
Join Tactiq! We are the growing eLogistics leader keeping food on local shelves across the US. Our team is building SaaS solutions to everyday out-of-stock and invoicing problems faced by America's largest retailers. Our developers deliver native mobile apps and web applications backed by cloud agnostic APIs that enable you to buy the food you love from over 30,000 of the stores you trust.
Time zones: We are recruiting only within UTC to UTC -7 because we value collaboration and working sane hours!
The Lead Backend Engineer will lead the design and development of a large scale public API suite. Their responsibilities include architecture and software design, all aspects of development, and team leadership. The Lead Backend Engineer will organize the activities of up to four Backend Engineers. They will have a leadership role in a remote-first scrum team with individuals in five countries in Europe and the Americas.
- Own the system architecture and lead the coding
- Help develop timelines and priorities
- Mentor a team of platform developers. Delegate responsibilities.
- Collaborate with frontend, QA, DevOps, mobile and product teams and a scrum master to get to market rapidly and with quality!
- Strong Python skills
- Experience with Linux, Postgres, and AWS-centric development.
- Past use of OpenAPI, DynamoDB, Lamba, SQS, Angular, Terraform or CloudFormation would be great.
- Excellent communication skills and a head for problem solving
- A degree in Computer Science is preferred, but we are open-minded
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. EOE
Please mention the word **THANK** and tag RMTUxLjgwLjE0My4yMDY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTUxLjgwLjE0My4yMDY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok