Posted 4 Oct 2023, 5:28 pm
Senior QA Tester SaaS Possible at Swat.io
🎤 Who we are:
We are proud to be an independent and bootstrapped SaaS company. We jumped on the Social Media Marketing space shuttle as early as 2009 when Facebook opened its first API. Today, our goal is to reach a 10 million ARR by the end of 2025, all while prioritizing quality over quantity, bringing aboard exceptional team members, and fostering a remarkable culture.
We’ve always been led by CEOs with tech backgrounds and developed a product-led strategy and a strong presence in the German-speaking market.
With our product, we enable, among others, NGOs, Newspapers, and Public Transportation Services, to manage their Social Media channels in one place.
🦄 Who you are:
With a team of 10 developers, we are looking for a new teammate to take over testing tasks. You will be responsible for quality assurance throughout the whole task workflow - from challenging acceptance criteria to making sure the changed code is properly running on production.
💡Purpose of the role
- You’re the first person in the team exclusively working on testing (although we had testers in the past)
- You’re working together with an A-team of senior developers and a well-established product team
- You’re verifying that features devs built, work as expected, including edge cases we might not have considered
- You’re building end-to-end tests to automate checks
- You’re creating manual test plans, and you’re executing them before major milestones
- You’re involved during the planning phase of features, bringing ideas on edge cases and how the work would be validated
🦸 Are you ready for this?
We define ready as
- You bring experience as a mid-to-senior level test engineer working on production applications. This is not a junior- or early-mid-level role.
- You have lots of ideas on how we can improve tests, coverage, and quality levels for our web application
- You have contributed and created manual and automatic test environments for other web applications
- You triaged incoming bugs and worked closely with developers to make sure bugs were fixed in time
- You are a very logical and structured person
- You own critical thinking abilities and guts to express your own opinion
- Manager of 1 - > being self-led and not afraid to take initiative and responsibility
- Growth mindset: Openness for mistakes and learnings from it
- You are located within the Central European Timezone ± 2 hours
- If the time difference of your current location is more than CET ± 2 hours but you plan to relocate, please mention it
Don’t worry if you don't meet all qualifications. If this opportunity catches your eye and you are passionate about the field of work, we are happy to receive your application. If we both think we are a good match, and team fit is as important to us, as a technical fit, we will find a solution and grow together.
🥞 Our stack/How we work:
- For our daily work, we use GitHub, Notion, Intercom, Linear as Issue Tracker, Around as Video Conferencing, and Slack for sharing GIFs/memes/wisdom.
- We’re working in an agile product setup that embraces what we like about scrum & sprints.
- Read more about our stack here: https://stackshare.io/swat-io/swat-io
❤️ What you’ll find:
- Hybrid Work Mode: You can work fully remotely from the comfort of your own home and/or from our Vienna office. Whatever works best for you!
- Room for own ideas and improvements to the product
- Generous annual personal budget for courses, conferences, certificates, and books.
- We support family leave for all parents and guarantee the same job upon your return
- Top-notch equipment to fit your home or office work environment
- Our team is as international as our audience; English is a must-have and everything else is a bonus
- The minimum annual salary starts at 56,000 € (pre-tax). We’re happy to overpay in re. to your level of experience!
- Regular team activities and company events where all team members from around the world come together & celebrate
- If you are located in Austria, we support an annual public transportation card (Wiener Linien) or part of Klimaticket
More on our benefits: https://swat.io/en/jobs/
We are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development no matter your gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.
❌ What you won’t find at Swat.io:
- Annoying micro-management
- Office politics
- Lengthy coordination and approval processes
- Monotonous tasks and boring work
- Egos and bullshit before real results
Our job posting got your attention – great! We are looking forward to getting to know you better. Show us who you are – we are interested in your personality and how you fit into our team.
The preferred starting date: is now, but we are ready to wait for our perfect candidate 😉
Your contact people are Johannes, our Head of Development and direct manager for this role, and Jane, our People Manager.
CV screening > Get to know call with Jane > Get to know interview with Jane and Johannes > Assessment/Coding challenge > Meet the team > Offer & Open questions > Happy Start with us 🥳
If you have questions about us and our culture, our Team, or our recruiting process, check out our company page: https://swat.io/en/company/ and the FAQ section.
Please mention the word **ENDORSEMENT** and tag RNS4xODEuODEuNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNS4xODEuODEuNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok